Therapy

Author: Alright, I am making this on a special request, you can start guys, I will record everything.

343: Excellent. Cain, Abel, did you do everything I told you to do?

076: Yea...

073: ... Yes...

343: Cain, seriously, I know that you regret your past, but the pain you keep inside is too big for you to handle it yourself. Tell me what you feel.

073: What's bothering me? I thought that You already know that! I am done with all of that! I am done with live, I am done with my feelings, the only thing I truely want is death!

076: Brother, calm down. It was the past, I already forgave you.

073: ... But I cannot forgive myself...

343: Cain. You have a great girlfriend, that supports you in everything. You have a brother, that tries to help you. But you have to forgive yourself, without that, this therapy is pointless.

073: You know, maybe I would forgive myself, if I could normally die.

076: Trust me Cain, I also want to die permanently.

073: Yea, but you cannot die permanently, because you have singed a pledge with 738, and I cannot die, because I am cursed until the end of times.

343: ... I think that I have an idea how to solve this. *Takes a phone and makes a call* Hey, Lucy, we need to talk.

738: I told you so many times, do not call me Lucy!

343: Yea, whatever, listen. You remember the pledge, that you have singed with Abel?

738: I have made many pledges with Abels.

343: Yea, but I am talking about the one in the Ask universe.

738: There are many Ask universes.

343: ... The one with 5205 in it.

738: Yea, I have it somewhere, give me a second. *Searches* Yea, there it is. What do you want?

343: Could you destroy it?

738: Forget about that. Unless, you can offer me a good deal.

343: I will allow you to open 10th circle of hell.

738: And who should be in this circle?

343: Karens.

738: Sounds fair for me. *Breaks the pledge* Tell him, that he is free, he still cannot get killed, but he will die from old age.

343: Alright, thanks. *Hangs out* Good news Abel, you will die from old age.

076: At least that.

343: And about you Cain, I think that you have been suffering for too long. Your powers will still work, so nobody will be able to kill you, but you will die from an old age. Will you forgive yourself now?

073: Heh... I guess that I can try.

076: *Hugs 073* Finally bro.

343: Alright, we will continue our therapy, I hope that the next time we meet, you will be in a better condition Cain.

073: I will try.

Author: And cut.