Part 45

Author: Oh c'mon 5205, you have to bring Bright back to live.

5205; I don't have to do anything.

Author: ... What are your conditions?

5205: Go with 953 on a date.

Author: Deal. But after the Ask.

5205: Then I will bring him back to live after the Ask.

Author: ... Ok, lets start. And we are adding SCP-066 to the Ask, because he was the only request. First set of questions from iamPESTILENCE

 First set of questions from iamPESTILENCE

049: I had to help him, that's all.

035: Because I am manipulative, I can control people's bodies and I produce a very corrosive liquid.

5205: It is simple. I exist in other universes and timelines, but I don't have these powers. The chance of becoming a Multiversal Destroyer in your life is equal to 1:149!, and the chance of becoming a Multiversal Peace Keeper is equal to 1:152!. Yes, Peace Keepers are more rare than Destroyers. And the value becomes bigger when you go to the Megaverse. The strongest Destroyers and Peace Keepers become Omniversal beings after their death, depending on their role and their life.

Author: ...

5205: ... *Teleports away and comes back with 343* Could you bring 682-1 back?

343: Sure, why not? He is only (10^100)^100 kilometers away from the Megaverse. *Brings 682-1 back* There. And I will stay here for some time, you will need me.

5205: ... Like, for that accident?

343: *Snaps fingers and brings everyone back to life* Yes.

5205: Nobody. Everyone knows, that if they try this, it won't end well.

096: Nope.

5205: Better be happy that I didn't come to their dimension and didn't kill the Entity and all of the killers. I have made a deal with them long time ago, that they won't interfere in my universe, and Freddy broke this rule.

999: Well, he is my brother, and second of all, he had changed.

953: *Grabs all bottles* Thanks!

5205: ... I have a better idea. *Puts him in a containment chamber with limited gasoline, limited oxygen and a water storage tank* I want to play a game with you 457. You can live for one more hour, and then die permanently, or you can take a risk, and destroy the water storage tank. It may kill you, but there is a lot of wood and normal air behind it. Choice belongs to you.

457: ... I will wait and then we will see.

John: Yea, I wanted to get some information from them, but they didn't say anything.

Author: 5205?

5205: *Blocks the meteorite* Sorry bro, but we need this place and I cannot allow you to destroy it.