First word

Tony- Tony had been in the lab with you for 4 hours, Pepper had been your dads assistant way, way back then but anyways, She would come check on the two of you. When Tony was fixing a car, he accidentally hit himself with the screw driver and said

" Shit!" And later on you said the same thing,

" Shit!"

" No, no Tiger don't repeat that."and you nodded. " but that was your first word!"

Steve- Your dad was cleaning up his closest and you were on his bed looking at hangers. When your dad pulled out his old Captain America suit he sighed and throw it on the bed. You were looking at the suit. You put on his helmet and you said was,

" Am-America." Steve turned around and laughed.

" Well look at you, the new Captain America." You smiled.

" AMERICA!" You said and you fell off the bed.

" Sweetheart are you okay? The good thing was you had the helmet on."

Bruce- Bruce had you in his lab and Tony put you in your crib. They were working on a new idea. You heard was,

" This is crap! This doesn't work. I want to smash it." You dad said.

" SMASH!"

" Looks like you have a fan Banner." Tony said.

" Yes honey smash."

" SMASH!"

" Your first word means so much snowflake." he said kissing you on top of your head.

Clint- Clint was in the house looking for his arrows so he can practice outside. He would look upstairs and downstairs pretty much everywhere. But the place he didn't check was your room. When he entered your room he saw you playing with them.

" Give this to daddy y/n," he took the arrows from you and turned back.

" Arrows." You said. He ran back to your room,

" Say that again,"

" Arrows."

" HONEY! Y/N SAID HER FIRST WORD!" you smiled. " Just like your father." he gave you a kiss on the check.

Thor- Thor and you were in the kitchen. He had no idea what to make you to eat. He was all over the kitchen. You crying at the table wanting food.

" Princess, I get it, you want food."

" POPTART!"

" Princess?"

"Poptart?" He picked you up from the table and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

" My baby said her first word."

Pietro- Pietro was running a couple of laps around the track field at SHIELD. Wanda just came in with you in her arms. Your dad had one more lap and then he was done.

" How was she?" He asked.

" Great." Wanda said.

" Fast!" Your father and Wanda looked at you with a smile.

" Yes baby." He decided to run one more lap with him in his arms.

"FAST!" Pietro smiled at you, thinking how lucky he has you in his life.

Natasha- Your mom took you to SHIELD and she went the practice room. Clint was in there.

" Alright Nat ready." Clint said getting ready in his fighting stance.

" Ready." They have been fighting since a hour. Until Nat brought Clint down.

" That was cheating." He said.

" Let's ask y/n. Baby, who do you think won?"

" M-MOMMY!"

" Well that's not fair."

" Good luck next time Clint." She hold you in her arms. " thats my girl."

Wanda- Wanda and you were watching TV, Wanda got up to get something to drink. The change to Scooby Do. Wanda smiled when Velma said ' Jenkees!' When she came back with a bottle of water and your apple juice, you said,

" JENKESS!" You smiled. Wanda was so surprised that she speechless.

" Yes, sweetie, Jenkees." She smiled. "Im guessing that you love Velma? You remind me of her, you know."

" Jenkess?" You questioned. Wanda smiled and gave you your apple juice.