Meeting their actors and actress

Requested

Tony: Your father had threw a big party of all time. You were walking around and Rhodes came and talked to you.

"If you see your dad, I need to talk to him."

"I think I saw him." I walked towards him and your grabbed his hand. "Dad, Rhodes is looking for you." And you turned around, you knew something about him wasn't your dad. "You're not my dad."

"Sorry kid, if I can I'll adopt you. Robert Downey Jr." He stuck his hand out.

"Y/n Stark. I'll be right back." You shook hands with the 'twin' of your dad. You past through people and you finally found your dad. You looked back to see if he was still there and Robert hold peace sign.

 You looked back to see if he was still there and Robert hold peace sign

"Dad, I want you to meet someone."

"Okay." He said. "Where are you taking me?" And then you tapped on Robert's shoulder.

"Hey Robert! It's me Y/n."

"Hey!"

"Dad, meet Robert. Robert meet Tony." You smiled.

"Love the sunglasses." Your dad said.

"Thanks. I love the suit." Your jaw dropped.

"Say, you look familiar."

"Yeah you do too." You slapped your forehead. These men are clueless.

"Wait a minute! You look like me!" They both said at the same time.

Steve: Being in the park with your dad for a early train session, you bumped into girls screaming,

"CHRIS EVANS! I LOVE YOU! MARRY ME!" You being a little curious, you went to see who Chris Evans was. You walked in front of the gated fence. It was a photoshoot. You saw a man that looked exactly like your dad.