When they walk in when you and your boyfriend

Tony- Your dad said he'll be out for a while so you decided to call Harry. Harry Osborn, your boyfriend, the greatest guy you ever asked for. You told him if he can come over and he said yes. After a few minutes later the elevator ding and you hugged Harry. He had kissed your lips. You had jumped and he was holding you, grabbing your butt. He had kissed your neck, and you said,

"Let's take this somewhere else?" You whispered and he nodded. You guys were knocking down the pictures that were hanging on the walls and then you both made it to your bedroom. You had taken off his shirt and he did the same.

Tonys P.O.V

"Let's do this again Coulson, with Steve of course." I said talking to him on the phone. Once I entered the living room, I saw the pictures fallen from the walls, glass on the floor.

"Y/N!" I yelled. I ran everywhere. I ran to her room.

Back to you.

Harry was on top of me and then the door flew open.

"Y/n!" Your dad said.

"Ahh!" You and Harry covered yourselves in the covers. Your dads eyes widen.

"Harry?"

"Hi Sir."

"Y/n, whenever you guys are um, done, I want you both to clean up the living room." you guys nodded. Your dads said, what has been seen can't be unseen.

Steve- You and Matt were just listening to music.

"So your, The Daredevil." you said.

"Yeah, I'm only telling you this because I trust you and you have been worry when I've had been getting bruises."

"Well I think that's hot." you smiled.

"You think so?" He smiled.

"Yeah, a lawyer and a superhero, I can manage." you leaned in for a kiss. Matt had cupped his hands to your cheeks. Things got steamy. He had taken off your shirt. You giggled. He kissed you to your neck to your stomach.

Steves P.O.V

I had forgotten my journal on my room. Matt was over, so I will just grab it and go. Once I unlocked the door, I saw Matt and y/n making out. I eyes widen.

Back to you.
You threw your head back and you saw your dad.

"DAD!" You pushed Matt off you.

"Should I ask?"

"Mr.Rogers!" Matt got up from the floor.

"Yeah I shouldn't." and he walked put the door.

Bruce- You and Peter were watching a movie.

"I'll be back in a few." your dad said. You both nodded. And then he left.

"What should we do?" Peter winked.

"I don't know maybe this?" You leaned in. Your lips crashed into his. You never broken the kiss. You smiled.

"What about we go in your room?" He asked.

"I'll like that" Peter had pick you up and you started to kiss him on the neck. You took off his pants and he took off yours.

Bruces P.O.V

"Damn it, I forgot my glasses." I said. I was already in the driveway. I got my keys and and unlocked the door. "Now where did I leave them?" I saw the living room, the movie was still playing but, no y/n and Peter. I went to my room to check if my glasses were there. Then I heard laughing in y/n rooms.