Jessica Jones catch up

A/N: What are you guys want for christmas? I would love Agent Carter season 1

What were you like- Just like your mom, but also you have a soft spot

Your nickname- Little me

Person you trust- Luke

Person she trusts- Trish

She got you a pet- a pug name Bones

She's proud of you- When you decided to finish school

Your powers- Flying

Your boyfriend- Johnny Strom

The sport you play- boxing

You have a nightmare- Since you got mind controlled by Kilgrave, you had been hearing voices.

"Just like your mother."
"Come back Y/n!"
"Now! Y/n"

You jumped up from the couch, breathing hard. Little did you know that you scream. Your mom ran to.

"What happened?! Are you okay!?" Her shaky hands touched your face.

"Kilgrave." You said as you closed your eyes.

"You are stronger than this. Fight it." You shook your head no, repeatedly. "Yes you are. He's going to pay for what he's done to both of us. What he's done to you especially." You nodded. She hugged you.

"I'll be there to see it." You both went to the room and slept. Your mom stroke your head, planning you to go to Trish when this all begins.

Your secret talent and she finds out- You play the violin. One day you came home and you had to practice playing your violin. You opened the door and your mom wasn't home. You pulled out your finally paid off violin and played A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. After 5 try's your mom came home. You started from the beginning and ended perfectly. You heard clapping.

"Mom!" You turned around.

"Violin, I like it." She smiled. "When's the next concert?"

"In two days." She was so proud that she found out that you played violin.

Bath time- no questions asked. When you know when you need one, you go to the bath. Last time you didn't you ended up flying around the apartment not trying get caught by your mom.

What she thinks about your boyfriend- "Johnny Storm is quite a horny bastard. When it comes to y/n, he has some respect for her. I know about his abilities and he knows about hers. I think they are a great couple."

What you guys do together-  Solve crimes

You ask where the other parent is-Your dad was a drug addict and your mom had had get away from him and you were 14

Getting grounded- When she saw you wondering the streets when you told her that you were leaving.

First day of school- Your alarm went off.  You pound the alarm.