You have a nightmare

Tony- Your nightmare was about you falling from the sky when Harry dropped you when he was the Green Goblin. It was late at night. You have been tossing and turning.
"Harry let go of me! HARRY!"

" Im not Harry."

" Harry please let me go!"

" If you say so!" Harry let you go, making you fall from his arms. Everything was all slow motion.

" HARRY!" You screamed in your dreams. Your dad came in running to your room.

"Y/n? Tiger, it's okay, its okay." He woke you up, making him carrying you like a baby.

" It happened again." you cried.

" Shhh, it's over, you are okay, hes in jail now shh."

Steve- Your nightmare was about waking up drowning. You were in the living room because you decided to have a Netflix marathon. Your dad was in his room. You were all sweaty when you started to dream.

"Hello is anyone there." you said waking up. You were in this case and you were pounding the walls from the small case.

" DAD!" You screamed. Then water started to get in the case. "HELP!" The water came from your waist. You pounded the walls again. Now the water was from your neck. You closed your eyes.

" AAHHH!" You yelled. Steve woke up and ran to you."

" Sweetheart, it's okay." He hugged you.

" I was drowning. It was so real."

" Sweetheart, its over. Now come on, Ill let you sleep in my bed tonight." he said carrying you.

Bruce- Your nightmare was about you waking up over a over again. You had no idea what was going on. You remember that you had dream and waking up over and over.

" Peter?" You said look at your left where Peter was.

" Babe, what's wrong?"

" Nothing I just woke up." You said. You looked at your door. It was like glowing. You got up.

" Babe, y/n, don't open that door! Don't open it!" Peter screamed. You turned to look at Peter. You walked closer to the door. When you opened the door, you woke up again next to Peter.

" NOOOOOO!" You screamed. You were the lab with your dad. Your dad jumped when he heard you scream.

" Snowflake?" That wrong?" You looked around to see where you were.

" This isn't a dream, right?"

" No, your having those dreams again."

" I want them to stop." you cried.

" How about helping me with this." you nodded. And you forgot about that dream that night.

Clint- Your nightmare was about losing your parents.You were sleeping in your room, you were done watching criminal minds, it was about how two guys killing the parents first then the kids.

" Dad? Mom?" You said walking down the stairs. When you got down there, you saw your parents tied up to chairs.

" Y/n, RUN!" Your dad said. You tried to run but the murders caught you.

" Lets see if your parents are when we are going to stab them."

" No please dont!" But it was to late they stabbed your mom and dad.