Going to college

Tony- MIT University. He was proud that you wanted to go there. Once he dropped you off, he, Pepper, and Happy couldn't stop crying.

Steve- Stanford University. He was shocked that you are going there. He would stop by whenever he's around the area. He says that he doesn't feel alone but he is.

Bruce- Columbia University. He was happy for you. He knew that you could do it. When you got there he said so many goodbyes.

Clint- Yale University. He thought that you were joking, but you showed him the letter. He and your mom were proud. When you got there, he said that you are a nerd.

Thor- Princeton University. He was surprised that you decided to go to college. Once you got there your father couldn't leave your side.

Pietro- Cornell University. He was excited for you. When you got there he could believe that how close to where you guys lived. He couldn't stop calling since he drove home.

Bucky- New York University. He wanted you close. He wanted to see you once and awhile and you can visit. When you got there he couldn't stop make excuses.

Natasha- University of Chicago. It was far from New York, thats what she hated. She comes by once or twice a month to see you. When you guys got there, she couldn't find the right words to say goodbye.

Wanda- Harvard University. Once you got accepted, you both cried. She knew that all that hard work will pay off. Once you guys got there, she didn't let you go.