They found out you ship a ship they are in

Requested
Should I add T'Challa?

Requested Should I add T'Challa?

And Scott?

Tony:"So I heard that my baby, y/n, ships me and Stevie? I don't understand why

Tony:
"So I heard that my baby, y/n, ships me and Stevie? I don't understand why. We've talked about it and her tumblr is full of edits and drawing of Steve and I. I don't hate the ship, but she could've been secretive about it!" 

Steve:
"My daughters Y/n tumblr page is filled with me and Bucky. Drawings. Things I wish I haven't seen. Just give me a moment to process this..."

Bruce:
"Science Bros! I absolutely ship. I mean... Tony and I are close so I can ship as well... I'll stop talking before this gets worse or even weird."

Clint:
"I've heard about Robin talking about me and Coluson. I don't hate the guy. May his soul be in peace by the way. I just hate the ship."

Thor:
"Me and my daughter have this nice father and say relationship. Just when she showed me this site of images of me and Captain America, I don't know what to think anymore. Captain Hammer? Thundershield?"

Pietro:
"Hahaha! No! Me and Clint! You wish. Thanks to these 'fangirls' my daughter has been saying, "So you and your husband Clint?" I'm done."

Bucky:
"Me and Sam? We're just friends. But when y/n showed me that she ship me and Sam together as in boyfriends, I was done. Nope. I didn't killed for 70 years for being 'shipped' to Wilson!"

Loki:
"Me and Stark? You mortals are confusing my daughter. All she talks is him and me. You all are justly wrong!"

Sam:
"When y/n started sending me links to look at these pictures, all I saw was me and Rogers! No! I mean, hell I do ship but! IM A FAN!"

Natasha:
"Me and who? No! We're just friends! I swear nothing more! Me and Bruce are friends. I hate the internet."

Wanda:
"I got to say, Me and Vision? I think it's cute. I just need to tell y/n that me and Vision are together..."

Jessica:
Have no idea what to ship with her... Sorry... No inspiration...

What did you think about Civil War? I thought it was amazing! I mean I cried 6 times! If you want we can talk about it in private message. Wanda, T'Challa, Peter, Bucky, VISION! Killed it! They did great!