Brain Washing By HYDRA

Requested

I made a Harry Potter Preference book. I've been obsessed with Harry Potter since last month so it will be great with you check it out!

Tony- Being kidnapped and held there pretty much over a year. HYDRA had and still is brain washing you. You were went on a mission to kill the one and only, Tony Stark. You made it at Stark Towers.
Tony's POV
I heard the elevator bell rang. I saw who it was... My sweet daughter, y/n. I stood there. All this time I have been looking for her, but this isn't my daughter. Y/n came at me. She kicked me backwards. I didn't want to hurt her.

"Y/n, Tiger! Stop!" She stop. She looked like she didn't even know her own name.

"Who is Y/n?" Just when she pulled out her gun Steve and Clint held her back. My eyes widen and I looked at her. And they took her to SHIELD. When they took her to get her memories back, I never left her side.

Steve- Steve's POV
Me and Natasha have been up and down looking for y/n. My only daughter. I can't and won't let me sleep until I see her and hold her once again. I was just on a mission in Russia. I'm supposed to get a girl that is supposedly the weapon of HYDRA. When I started walking to a room, I heard little footsteps. I turned and saw a girl, getting out two batons. I got a good look and I felt like I've been shot. It's my baby, y/n.

"ya poluchil kapitan. YA zakonchu yego." (I got Captain. I'll finish him.) She's the weapon. She came at me. She hit me chest and the legs. I won't fight back.

"Sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere." I got up and hugged her with her hands on her side. "Y/n! Stop this!"

"Who the hell is y/n!" She tried to get away. I called in SHIELD and tell them I got her, and the weapon. I held her in my arms until they came.

Bruce- Bruce's POV
I was just walking around the helicarrier and I heard shooting. I stood there in the room. I heard the doors open. I hid away in a closet. Then I heard a name, y/n. That can't be. But she died on a mission.

"No sound of Banner, HYDRA, over." She said. But, when I hit something behind me, she quickly turned her head to where I was. She opened the door and pulled me out. I saw her clenched her fist.

"Snowflake! HYDRA, they're using you!" I blurted out. Her head tilted and her eyes turned purple.

"HYDRA is helping me, not using me." She was about to hit me, but I screamed at her.

"Damn it, y/n" she lowered down her hand.

"Y/n is not here." I jumped and fall backwards. The SHIELD agents came and helped her get her memories back as soon as possible.

Clint- Clint's POV
God damn it, Clint. You lost her. She's gone. My little Robin is actually gone. HYDRA took her and that was two years ago. I'm here in Russia for a mission with Nat. I was out for the look out and I heard a little thump. I was going to turn, I had a bow choking me. I hit the person and it fell. When I got up, I was in shock.

"Y/n, Robin?" I said to her. She ran away. I caught up with her and she drew a arrow. She missed and I tackled her to the ground. I had her in a head lock and held her body.

"Let go of me!" She hit my arms. I let go and she got up. She ran at me and I had no other choice, but to hit her. I hit her with my bow and she blackout. HYDRA will pay for brainwashing her. If it's the last thing I do.