Bath time

Pretend that you're 6

Tony- You hated baths. No matter what your dad did, he try to get you in that tub but you ran away from him.
"Okay JARVIS, where's y/n."

" Ms. Stark is in her room sir." Your dad went to your room, he saw you playing with your dolls.

" Y/n, it's time to-" before he could finish you ran away. He was blocking the door but you escape by kicking him in the shin.

" Damn it." You ran so fast he couldn't catch you.

" Tony, your delivery is here." Pepper said. You and her face to face and then the corner popped out your dad.

" Pepper- Block- Door." he said. But it was to late. You escape again. You hid in a closet.

" Where is she JARVIS,"

" The closest next you sir." Lets say you end up taking the bath and never spoke to him till the next day.

Steve - You loved baths but only when you felt like it. But today was that day you did not want take a bath.

"Y/n, come out its time to take a bath." Steve called out from the bathroom. You hid under the couch. Every time you don't felt like taking a bath you always have a secret hide out.

" Y/n, sweetheart, come out." He was in the living room.

" NO!" You said, hoping that he didn't find you. He picked up the couch. You tried to run but, he grabbed you.

" To bad y/n, your still taking a bath."

Bruce- You were upstairs playing with your toys. Bruce went where you were, he had towel in his hand.

" No." You crossed your arms.

" Y/n, please."

" No." But then you got up and ran.

" Y/N!" He ran after you. But then it was to late, you were in the corner.

" If you take a shower I will give you candy tonight."

" Fine." You opened your arms and he took you in the bathtub. Later on, you fell asleep, forgetting that your dad owes you candy.

Clint- You heard your father running the water from the bathtub. You looked around the corner, watching him. When you gasped, he look back. You ran for your life.

" Y/N!" He entered your room.

" NO!" You said holding up your toy bow and arrows.

" Robin, put down the bow." You didn't listen. You were about to to release the toy arrow but, your father came at you.

" DADDY, PUT ME DOWN!"

" Sorry Robin,you stink and you have to take a bath."

Thor- "Princess, it's time for the bath." your father said.

" I don't want to!" You crossed your arms.

" A princess takes a bath, so they can be clean and pretty."

" Im already pretty." you sass back.

" Asgard needs you to be even more pretty." He was trying to convince you.

" They need me?"

" Yes they do."

" Alright." You said waiting for your dad to start the water.

Pietro- " Oh y/n! It's time for a bath!" Your father sang. You ran. You hid in the smallest place in your house.

" Y/n, come out, come out wherever you are." you ran again, well you tried.

" I don't want to!" You got out of his grip. and started running again.

" you didn't see that coming?" He said. You were already in the tub.

" You didn't see that coming." you mimic.

" Just like your mom."

Natasha- " Okay kiddo, time for a bath."

" No mommy."

" Listen kid, lets make a deal."

" What kind of deal."

" If you take a bath, you can stay up watching tv with me. If you don't take a bath, you don't get to watch tv for two days."

" fine."

" Good,thats my angel."

Wanda- You loved bathes. But today was the day you didn't want to. You covered in dirt and stains. Once your mom saw, she made you take one. You had made tantrum. You ran all over the house.

"Y/n, where you?" You mom said. You were in the toy box near your room. She knew you were in there. "Oh well, I guess she's not here." Then she had 'walked' away. Wanda hid in the hallway. You got out the box and went out to the hallway. When you started to walk to the living room, your jumped you.

"NOO!" You screamed.

"Sorry sweetie, you need to take a bath." then you took a shower you didn't even get mad anymore.