My first day~ 02

"Mr Park, uhm... Can I maybe show him around?"
The teacher looked at me, confused. He knew no one in the whole universe would want to show a new student around and sit with them for 2 days.

"Felix what are you doing? Do you know him or something?" Jisung asked me confused.
Ofcource he also didn't want to lead a new student around. But I wanted to.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix pov

"I mean if you really wanna lead him around, you'll have to sit with him for 2 days, help him etcetera. You really wanna do that Lee?" The teacher said in a weird tone.

"Yes I will do that, no problem mr Park"
"Okay he's all yours then"

I looked at Bangchan with a happy smile, I could see he was relieved that he didn't have to follow and sit with someone he didn't know.

Bangchan went to the table in front of me , which the teacher had marked his place.

He sat down while taking his book and pencil case while mr. Park started his lesson.
I saw Bangchan writing in pencil, a habit he got from me.

(Flashback) Felix pov

"Hey Lix , can I borrow your ruler?"
Bangchan whispered to me as he looked back from his table. "Yeah sure" I handed him the ruler with a little paper on it. "Here ya go mate" I said while smirking, I had put the answers on the little paper of the exercises we had to make.

"Thanks" he said, smiling in relief.
He was bad at math, so I helped him out.
I was bad at history, so then he would help me out.

After lunch we had 4 more classes, all the same since we chose the same ones.
"Good afternoon everyone you can sit down now"
The science teacher said. I loved this teacher ,she was always smiling and helped the students with joy, not for the money.

She knew what happened in my past. Or so she thought. She knew my sister had died in a traumatizing way. She didn't know how or why and she also didn't know what happened to me after that.

She never pushed me to tell her but I could feel she wanted to help and just wanted the best for me.

Bangchan was the only one who actually knew me and helped me, he helped me in all those dark times and I am so grateful for that.

Then he left. To Korea.

His parents wanted him to finish high school in Korea so he could go to college there. They moved when I was only 15.

He tried to convince his parents to stay in Australia, because he knew I needed him, I coudn't live without him. Literally.

When he left my whole life just dropped to zero again. I didn't eat or drink, barely slept and had all those thoughts again. Those thoughts that Bangchan helped me overcome just came back running around in my head like a whole party.

My parents told me that I would meet him again for sure. I kept texting Bangchan for a year. Then one time he forgot to text back. And another time. And another one. Until he basically didn't text me back at all. I felt lost and forgotten. Who would want me? No one likes me. Everyone hates me. I'm just a burden to everyone. Why am I even alive?

These thoughts were living in my head for months, until my parents asked me if I wanted to move to Korea. A new start they said, new school, new friends, new people, new neighbourhood, new everything.