Results?~ 23

After all these tiring and, in my opinion useless tests, we sat back down at the desk where my parents were also sitting as the doctor explained some things about what's coming next. She's just gonna call my parents in a week or two and then we'll get the results. Both mentally and physically illnes which i'm not looking forward to at all.

--------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is the second part of 'The tests~22'

Hyunjin pov

Felix is now sitting peacefully on my lap with his face in the crook of my neck which is so freaking adorable. But still I feel bad because he had to do so much today, plus the blood drawing and he looks so tired. I just pulled him on my lap because he looked like he would just faint and I'd rather listen to the doctor and then explain it to Felix than to see him faint because of all the tests.

I'm guessing he's now sleeping in my arms because of his calm and peacefull breaths instead of his fast and unsteady ones because of his anxiety with all these new people. And ofcource because of his hands that are just laying so pretty nestled in eachother on his legs, moving each few seconds like a baby would.

I can see how much he scratches his hands by the red and open skin on the side of his little fingers and handpalm. He is so anxious all the time and I just wanna help him so bad but I just don't know how. Altho when he holds my hand, or better, I hold his, he seems more calmed and less stressed, probably because of the touch he loves so much.

"Lixie..." I softly whispered as I caressed his cheek to wake him up as he just moves a little and then slowly blinks a few times before he looks up at me. His tired look immediatly changed into his cute smile as I kissed his little nose.

"Let's go change Lixie." I then whispered as he tiredly nodded and then sat up, rubbing his eyes and sighed deeply. He for sure is drained from today.

I followed him into the changing room as he then slowly changed his clothes. "Baby..." I said walking up behind him, "When we get back to the dorms we'll cuddle alright?" I softly spoke as I wrapped my arms around his tiny waist. Felix just nodded tiredly and then quickly dressed himself into his sweatpants and the way to big hoodie that he stole from me.

Or maybe I told him to wear it since he looks so cute in it... .

"We'll drop you guys off at the dorms, Felix looks way to tired to go with the bus. Is that alright?" Felix's mom said with a lovely smile as I nodded. "Yes thank you miss Lee." I said as I then got in the back of the car with Felix while he was already knocked out the second he laid his head on my shoulder.

The drive was pretty silent, just some music and Felix's parents talking about some stuff but I didn't notice much since I was just looking at my perfect baby, who was laying with his head on my shoulder and his tiny hands on my lap, holding my hand which was as big as his two hands at the same time. Such an adorable little baby... .

Felix's pov(Present)

I'm now sitting in the waiting room with Hyunjin and my parents as the doctor from 2 weeks ago comes up to us. "Felix right? You can come buddy." She said with a sweet smile, mentioning to follow her as I stood up and directly took Hyunjin's hand.

We walked down the long halls and finally came into the office of the doctor, sitting down on the chairs as she took a bunch of papers. They looked like a whole file, all these papers with text on them.

"So I think it's best to get to the point,... Felix probably suffers again from depression but in a lighter form , it will haunt him probably forever but for now , his new friends and surroundings are doing a great job.. His anxiety seems like it's gotten worse since he moved but still able to control it when he's with certain people or surroundings, which is great. Lastly, Felix is underweighted and doesn't get the normal amount of vitamins in his blood and body which leads to extreme weight loss and ofcource getting sick all the time. We also saw back in Australia medication didn't really work, which means he's, mentally, to deep into everything. There are now 2 options, or he has to get better, fysically and mentally in the next 4 months, or we can hospitalize him now. If he doesn't get better... Look i'll be honest with you guys, if he doesn't get better in the next 4 months, which means at least a normal weight and mentally somewhat better, we'll have to hospitalize him. Felix is only 17 so he can't say no, a signature from the parents are enough to keep him there for at least half a year and that would make things worse, in our view but we have to since that's our job. So it's your choice."