Secrets~ 06

"Yes, I love it, to be honest skinship has always calmed me but I've never really had people to show it to. My only friend was Chan. He knows my whole.... past."

"So I can hug you more often?" I heard him say excited.
"Ofcource" I said with a smile on my face.

_________________________________________

Felix's pov
(Monday)

I woke up earlier than normal, to hide my freckles.
I didn't want anyone to know I have freckles, they're gonna laugh at me and I'm gonna lose all my friends.

I went to the bedroom to take my clothes, got ready and already brushed my teeth.

I saw it was only 7:10 am so I had enough time to pack my things and chill a little in the living room.

I tried to be as quiet as possible. Not to wake Hyunjin, when I heard his alarm go off.
Short after that I heard groaning while the alarm stopped.

I chuckled, as Hyunjin was probably not a morning person. I wasn't either, but I had to if I really wanted to hide my freckles.

Wich I obviously wanted.

A few minutes went by as I heard Hyunjin's alarm multiple times, following by the whining.

I went to check on him since I didn't want him to be late.

I sat on the side of his bed, reaching my hand out to his shoulder, and lightly shaking it.

"Hyunjin come on tall guy, wake up" I said as I laughed at my own joke. He called me little guy, so I called him tall guy.

"I'm not tall, you're just tiny" he said while turning around, looking at me.

"Goodmorning" I chuckled
"Go........ing" Is the only thing I heard as he was stretching himself out.

I chucled by how cute his morning head was.
"Do I really need to go to school?" He whined.

"Ofcource you do" I said while fixing his hair.
He closed his eyes and smiled at me.
This guy if the cutest ans most adorable human I've ever seen in my whole intire life.

"Your hair is soft" I chukled.
"Mhhmm" I heard.

"Now come on, get your clothes on, fix your hair and eat." I said as I stood up and left the room.

"Have you eaten already?!" I heard him yelling.
"No, but I never eat in the morning. It's fine"
I yelled back as I again looked at the time.

7:27

"Come on lazy head" I chuckled as I stood up
again as I didn't hear anything.

Did he really just fall asleep again?

I walked into the room as I saw Hyunjin peacefully sleeping.
As much as i'd like to see it for five more hours, he needs to wake up.

I chuckled as I went to his bed and started tickling him.

"Come on tall guy, you gotte wake up now"
I said as I saw he was already so done with me.

"Noo- ahhh Felix!! Sto- stop it! Pleaaseee" He whined .
Ofcource I wasn't gonna stop. He needs to wake
up, and he will.

"I will stop if you're awake" I said teasing, as I continued to tickle him.

"Okay! Okay! I'm awake now, please little guy"

I started laughing as Hyunjin was catching his breath after laughing and squirming around.

"You better run little guy" he said while looking straight into my eyes. He smirked.