Did it Jinnie~46

"I'll see you later hm baby? I'll be back in no time." Hyunjin said as he kissed Felix's lips for the last time, then leaving the house. 

Felix smiled softly as Hyunjin made his was inside his parent's car, waving softly at the younger boy who was already waving at the window, a small giggle leaving his mouth.

"Are you getting ready to go Lix?" Felix's mother sweetly asked the freckled boy, who nodded and hummed, making his way upstairs.

He was not excited for his trip to the hospital, but he knew he did gain some weight, ad maybe, with a little luck, enough to make his Jinnie proud.

Now the tests...

The good thing was though, now he would be getting his results right away instead of having to wait all those days and weeks for some stupid results, which were literally the difference in his weight, and if he's still the depressed idiot he'd always been.

He fastly applied some good cover up concealer as well as foundation, atleast wanting to look decent. Failing and looking like shit at the same time, was not something he was waiting for.

"I'm ready mom." He said with a small smile as he got downstairs, taking his crutches with him to be sure he could comfortably walk around.

It was already a month ago...

But it still hurts, as well the physical as the mental pain.

But, fuck that shit, it's time to get better.

Hopefully...

---

"Don't stress out too much and it will be alright okay sweetie? We're here, mom and dad are right here and will support you no matter what." Felix's mom said as they got into the waiting room, luckily no other people being around who could've listened to what his mother said.

"Lee Felix?" A woman came from behind a hidden wall, Felix sighing one more time before getting up and following the doctor, as well as his parents on both sides.

God he was nervous...

"You can take a seat... So, Felix, how have you been?" The woman asked with a smile, Felix gulping clearly as he fiddled with his hands, looking down.

"Good." Felix simply answered, the woman softly smiling at him as she leaned on her hands.

"That's good then, would you like to talk for a bit or are you thinking of jumping right into the tests sweetie?" 

"Uhm... The tests please..." Felix mumbled back shyly, already standing up since he knew what was coming. He walked into the small changing room and got rid of his hoodie and pants, feeling happy he was prepared and left his long shirt on as well as his long black leggings.

After a few minutes the woman came in with a soft smile on her face, Felix awkwardly smiling back.

"You can come here and stand on the scale, and just look forward. Don't be nervous okay? It's alright." The woman said and immediately Felix felt a whole weight being pushed down on his shoulders, looking at the white thing at the woman's feet with teary eyes.

His blinks started speeding up as well as his breathing, but the woman was fastly holding his hands and caressing them softly and pulled him in a hug.

"I don't... I don't want to..." Felix softly spoke in a broken voice, shaking his head as a soft sob escaped his mouth.

"Why not hm? You know this information will stay between us right? And if you don't want your parents to know, then that's alright too." The doctor softly spoke and sat down next to Felix on the small bench, still caressing his hands.