Secret santa~30

All the boys continued to shopping for a few more hours, it was already 8 pm and they decided to eat at some little shop in the mall.

"Okay what do y'all want." Chan said and everyone took a menu, looking at it and reading the options. They then all ordered, chatted about random things and trying to guess who their secret santa was. But ofcource no one guessed right.

"This looks delicious..." Jisung said and everyone chuckled and laughed, after also devouring their meals.

"You did so good baby!" Hyunjin squeeled when Felix finished his last bite and kissed all over the younger's face, making him giggle and squirm around.

The other 6 boys were just watching them and adored the way they look at eachother, the sparkles of pure love in their eyes.

"I love you Lixie." Hyunjin softly spoke and kissed Felix's lips while smiling like an idiot, "I love you more Jinnie." The younger replied and giggled.

"You guys are gonna kill me one day! You're adorable!" Jisung said and everyone laughed, Felix was blushing like crazy and Hyunjin just held him proudly.

After all the boys ate, and some of them ordered dessert, it was now time to leave the mall. It was almost 10 pm and ofcource didn't want to get home to late.

"You tired?" Hyunjin asked Felix who was laying with his head on the elder's shoulder, blinking slow and tiredly.

Felix nodded, looking up at the elder's face and smiling brightly, sitting up a but so he could kiss his cheek.

"Sleep a bit hm? You're doing so good." Hyunjin softly spoke and took Felix's chin, pulling it closer as then their lips brushed against eachother. He then pulled him even closer so they could share a loving kiss, Hyunjin could still taste the tea the younger drank at the restaurant and licked his bottom lip, getting even more taste, a mix of the tea and the taste of Felix's sweet and wet plump lips, crashing into his.

"I love you." Hyunjin whispered against Felix's lips and the younger smiled, pecking them once more before moving to his shoulder again.

"I love you more Jinnie."

They then continued to drive home, with Chan and Jeongin in the front since Hyunjin drank a bit earlier at the restaurant and so gave his carkeys to Changbin and Seungmin so they could drive his car.

-
The next morning, all the eight boys gathered downstairs in the couch, in front of the couch on the ground and just wherever was place. They all had their present for the other in front of them, with cute wrapping paper and bags.

"Okay, I wrote all names on this and i'll just pull a name, that person gets a blindfold and their gift in their hands." Chan explained and everyone nodded, feeling excited for who had bought their gift.

"Okay, first one is..... Changbin!" Chan said and gave Changbin a towel to wrap around his head, covering his eyes as he then got a bag in his hands and heard footsteps going away again.

"Okay open up." Chan said and took the blindfold off, scanning the room to see who had just given him the present.

"Jeongin! You told me you didn't have me..." Changbin said and everyone laughed, waiting for Changbin to open his gift.

He then gently opened it, seeing a cool beanie with some chains on it and gold jewelery.

"Oh my god thank you Innie."

Then it was Minho's turn, he put the towel around his head and then got the gift, when he took it off he immediately saw Hyunjin trying his best not to laugh, eventually laughing his ass of.