Annoying little bitc~ 09

He sat in the back , crossed his arms on his desk and laid his head on his arms. He was looking at me with a smile. Not just a smile but kind of a creepy smirk.

Who the hell is he?

____________________________________________

Felix's pov

The lesson started off strong and fast but ended slower than a snail with weights on his body, trying to run up a hill.

I was totally exhausted and just wanted to go home, take a shower and sleep.
With Hyunjin ofcource. I love his cuddles.

The bell rang as the teacher left the room, everyone started talking to eachother, giving gum to one and another and fastly texting and scrolling trough their phones.

That's when I relized Ha Eun came up to me. What in the world does he want from me?

"Hey cutie" he said as he grabbed my chin, stroking my bottom lip with his thumb.

I quickly pulled away as he pulled me back.
"What's wrong love, are you scared?" He said with a creepy and ugly grin on his face.

"Hey can you back off please" Jisung said as he gave Ha Eun a deadly glare.
"Who are you to speak to me huh?" He said as he looked back at me, bending over as his face was close to mine. To close.

"Who the fuck are you to speak to him like that you fucking asshole" Minho said with a dangerous stare. I felt everyone looking at us, wich I was already used to since Hyunjin sat with us at lunch but this wasn't comfortable.

Chan quickly stood up as he went to Minho, trying to calm him.
Ha Eun looked up at him with his ugly smirk and stepped slowly forward.
"Or what?" He said coldly.
"Fuck off stupid bitch" I said as I angry stood up, my chair almost falling backwards.

"Hahaha funny joke . What are you gonna do huh? You're smaller than my 6 year old brother."
He said, laughing in a fake tone.

His indexfinger was now almost touching my nose as I quickly grabbed his wrist, twisted it until he kneeled to ground, groaning from the pain.

"What the fuck?! What got into you fucking psycho!" He yelled as I twisted his wrist even further.

"63 fucking taekwondo medals and 12 years of practice moron" Chan laughed as the whole class started laughing at how dumb Ha Eun is.

"He is short and strong... Not like you, a giraffe with no power. One snap and he brakes your neck" Jisung said as again the whole class started laughing.

"Gay fucking phsycho's!" He yelled out wich made me furious. I took his collar and yenked him over my shoulder. He was not whining on the ground in pain.

"The only gay motherfucking psycho is you here " I yelled out as I almost got on him to beath the shit out of him when Jisung took my hand and pulled me back a little while caressing my hand.

I sat back down on my chair as Ha Eun tried to get up, but Bangchan pushed him back down, kneeling next to him and 'whispering' something in his ear. Of course he didn't whisper and said it loud enough for the whole class to hear.

"You are the only fucking gay psycho in here buddy, you're the one who harassed Felix right? You already made a big mistake on your first day bud, don't expect friends on this school"

Chan then stood up and came to me.
"You alright Lix" he asked while patting my shoulder.
"Yeah... If Jisung didn't stop me that pervert woudn't be tho" I said while giving Ha Eun a disgusted look.

"Y'all you know what a pervert this new guy is so for your own good, stay away from him. Thanks."
Chan spoke up while he looked at everyone, the girls looking slightly scared, the boys more disgusted. Ofcource they were all straight.