The tests~22

"i'm comming with my baby. You're more important than school Lix." he said which made my sad expression turn into a little smile as I then chuckled.
I hope it will go well tho.

But the biggest question right now. What are the results?

____________________________________________

-2 weeks ago- Felix pov

I walked down the long and empty hallways and felt fear coming up. I only noticed I was scratching my fingers open when Hyunjin's slender hands took mine in his, kissing the top softly.

"It's okay baby, i'm here for you alright?" He softly spoke as we then sat down in the waiting room. My legs kept shaking up and down fastly as Hyunjin then put his hand on my inner thigh, rubbing it gently, trying to calm me down which didn't really work. "I'm just scared." I quietly whispered as he then stood up and lifted me from my chair, placing me on his lap as I nuzzled into his warmth. I saw my parents looking at us with a soft smile as I then just closed my eyes and tried to imagne me with Hyunjin, in out bedroom watching a movie while cuddling.

"Lee Felix?" I heard a soft woman's voice say, or almost yell but yet it sounded soft and caring. I sighed deeply before standing up and taking Hyunjin's hand to hold it. We walked down a long corridor, passing all kinds of doors with people sitting on the examination table and others talking with their doctor. We then finally got to the  doctor's office we sat down as I then realised i've been like a koala around Hyunjin's arm. My arms were tightly around his and I was walking kind off behind him the whole time and didn't even notice it. 

"Okay so today you will be talking with a psychiatrist, we'll do some tests like draw your blood, weigh and measure you and other little things is that okay for you?" She asked softly with a heartwarming smile. I just nodded slightly as she then started typing some things while I scooped closer to Hyunjin and held his hand. God this makes me scared.

"Baby don't worry. I'm here okay?" Hyunjin whispered in my ear as he softly rubbed my thigh up and down. I simply just nodded as then the doctor spoke up again.

"You can go into that room and take off your clothes except your underwear and then get into these clothes okay?" The doctor softly spoke as she then gave me a see trough bag with hospital clothes in it.

I just nodded again and slowly stood up, still holding Hyunjin's hand and then walking into the room. Of course I started to get anxious as tears welled up in my eyes. I let out a soft and quiet sob and then closed my eyes to relax myself.

"He's gonna cry." I heard from the other room as someone then knocked at the door, slightly opening it.
"Baby can I come in?" Hyunjin said with a warm smile as I nodded. He quickly got in and slipped his slender arms around my waist, pulling me into a close, tight hug as I nuzzled my face into his neck.

"No need to be scared Lixie, it's gonna be okay." Hyunjin said as he then cupped my face, wiping away the few tears that left my eyes and smiled.
"Do I have to help you?" He softly said and then picked me up.

I simply just nodded in fear as I then changed into the clothes which felt feather light on my skin. Probably because the weight stuff has to be as accurate as possible. unfortunately

"Okay Felix, you can choose if you wanna do the tests first or talk to the psychiatrist, it's all your choice. I gotta say the tests can make you a little lightheaded or dizzy and tired but it could also be you'll feel perfectly fine so it's your decision."The doctor said with her bright smile as my mom also gave me a light pat on my knee.