Threat~ 18

"I tought I was the only one to get to hear that from you?" He said dramatically with his hand on his chest, his mounth open in disbelief as we then both started laughing.

"Just kidding... I kinda hoped I would be the one to hear it but oh well..." he said and then pecked my lips. "I love you." He said as he fixed my hair.

"I love you more." I answered which made him smile like a 14 year old who just got to hear their crush likes them back.

__________________________________________

no one pov

"Oh right, Jisung still needs to help me with my bandages!" Felix yelled out as he quickly took his phone, calling Jisung.

"Hi Sungie, change of plans... Can you come over to change the bandages because Hyunjin can't stand it and I can't do it myself."                                                                                                                                    "of course, i'll come up right now."                                                                                                                                "Thank youuu!"

Felix then ended the call, taking all the supplies they needed to treat the wound and sat back into the couch on Hyunjin's lap, his face in the older's neck as they waited for Jisung to arrive, which didn't take to long.

They heard a knock at the door as Felix went to open it. "Hi Sungie!" The younger said excited seeing his friend. "Hi!" Jisung almost yelled, hugging his friend tightly, kissing his cheek.

"Hey don't cross the line!" Hyunjin yelled, playfully to the youngers as they then sat down. Felix rolled up his sleeves, showing the tick red lines as Jisung's eyes widened. "That's... yeah..." is the only thing he could say. He was kinda shocked by what Felix did to himself, still.

"I know... but don't worry! It's not as bad as my previous attempts..." The youngest said as he then realised that maybe wasn't the best option to say. Jisung and Hyunjin's eyes widened, in shock, Jisung's worried, and Hyunjin's full of regret and guilt.

"Uhm... I mean... just don't worry..." Felix said while slowly nodding with a slight smile on his face, trying to convince the other's he's fine. Hyunjin still had a worried and quilty look on his face, 'it's my fault' is the only thing he could think of.

"Hey Jinnie don't worry okay, it's my own fault. And Teongy's. Not yours..." The younger said as he caressed the elder's cheek with his thumb.

The elder only nodded and sighed. Of course it wasn't totally his fault, but you tell him that.

Jisung then treated felix's wounds and left to grab his stuff in his dorm, and of course spend some time with Minho.

Felix's pov

I walked into school , everyone's gaze on me as I was walking hand in hand with Hyunjin. He told me multiple times before we left not to worry but I just can't help it. I'm scared.

"It'll be alright little guy." Hyunjin then said with a comforting smile on his pretty face. "I don't know Hyunjin... I don't know how much they saw or how much they know... ."

"I'm gonna be honest with you, yes a lot of people saw you but they all understand you. I explained them what Teongy did and everyone hates him now. Don't worry altight?" Hyunjin said, pecking my lips softly before I felt someone jump on me, hugging me tight from behind as I turned around and faced Han. "Ready for today?" he asked excited, with a big smile.