Does it end~36

"Get your fucking hands off him!" Hyunjin screamed out with tears running down his cheeks, doing everything he could to get out of the grip of the tall and muscular guy who held him.

Teongy completely ignored his screams and yells and continued to roam his hands over Felix's body, making sure he got every small inch of his once smooth and pale skin that had now turned into a bruised and wounded one.

Felix screamed out as loud as Hyunjin, feeling disgusted and being in only pain as his hea didn't function no more. Only the sound of the loud screams from the couple and chains getting pulled at were the things filling the room.

Felix felt extremely dizzy as Teongy started grinding on him again, groaning and moaning loudly which was obviously completely unnecessary. Felix's cries slowly got weaker and weaker, every tear his eyes spilled was making his head hurt.

"Felix!" Hyunjin yelled out loudly, seeing how the younger slowly passed out and let his own body sink down, not moving anymore, not reactiong anymore.

"Now let's get the fun to begin won't we?" Teongy smirked devilish and got off from Felix's limp body, went towards Hyunjin to give him a slap right in his face and mentioned towards the buff guard to tie him up at the wall.

Hyunjin kept screaming and yelling, not begging but swearing he'd kill Teondy if he didn't let Felix go. He wanted to feel the pain instead of Felix, he wanted to be the one getting tortured by the scumbag instead of his lover.

Teongy then did a sign for the guard to leave as the buff man went upstairs, a few loud clicks the next thing before it was almost silent in the basement other than Hyunjin's screams.

"Let's get started huh sweetheart." Teongy smirked and went back to Felix as he started undressing himself, earning bloody murder screams for Hyunjin. The older ignored the screams and hovered over Felix, caressing his cheek softly asa he then pressed their lips together.

Hyunjin could only watch from the side how Teongy slid his fingers from his lover's cheek down to his neck, then chest and finally waist where he placed his whole hand and caressed the soft skin.

He then lowered his hand and took Felix's legs to pull them up and make them stand, afterwards he slid his hands between the younger's thighs.

"Leave him the fuck alone!" Hyunjin screamed loud enough for whole South Korea to hear and continued his screams and yells, but failed misserably when Teongy continued to do his thing.

The older smirked widely and rubbed Felix's entrance slowly before pushing his middle finger into the boy, moving it slowly yet hard, curling his finger up here and there as he groaned before slipping another finger in.

[kill me]

"You like that huh?" Teongy smirked and looked at the passed out Felix, who's head was hanging low, his eyes red and puffy as his cheeks were tear stained and still wet, just like his neck where the sadness poored into.

The older man then fastly pulled his fingers out and again hovered over the boy, placing wet kisses over his neck and torso, sucking out hickeys and marks as he then backed up and grinned once again.

Hyunjin continued to let out the most pained screams and yells, insulting Teongy with every word he could find in his head as his wrists were already a purple and blue from trying to escape the chains, which failed misserably.

His throat felt sore and was burning harder than hell from the screams, his nose had an annoying stinging because of the punch he got from Teongy, his cheek was red and stood on fire from all the slaps he got.

Meanwhile Felix was just laying there, his hands tied up above his head, red liquid drpping down his hair, nose and basically everywhere the older had laid his hands on. His once milky and pale skin was now blue and purple, red and orange from all the kicking and punching his body had to go trough.