Hospital~ 15

"I don't want to..." He whispered under his breath.
"Why not? I'm here Lixie don't worry alright?"

He slowly nodded and closed his eyes as I turned off the light next to him.

In less than a minute Felix drifted off to sleep and I laid in the other chair, which was made to sleep in.

_________________________________________

Felix's pov

A week has passed since.... you know.
I can finally leave the hospital today, I get my stiches renewed and they're probably gonna teach my friends how to treat the wounds.

At first I didn't want them to help me but I quickly relized I can't do it myself so they will need to help me.

It is currently 09:27 which means I'm getting breakfast pretty soon. I have to eat it all since they already confronted me that I eat too little.

I tried to feed my friends my food but obviously they didn't accept it because they knew I didn't eat otherwise. Hyunjin knew how bad I felt if I ate so much so he helped me out a few times and comforted me when I needed to eat. The others also comforted me but I didn't want to show them to much so I just ate small bites. On those moments Hyunjin would whisper things to me and say it's totally fine to eat 3 times a day, which the others saw and after a few days they finally relized I was actually struggling with that.

They first wanted to tell the doctor about it and I almost cried when they didn't give in. Hyunjin then got annoyed by how they were pushing and directly jumped in.

He yelled at them that if they told anyone about it he would do something to them and that I also would feel super bad.

Han and Lee Know understood from the beginning, especially because of Han, who told the others they needed to stop pushing me and had to shut up.

Then finally the others kinda understood and apologized, which totally wasn't necessart because I love them and they just wanted the best for me.

__

I heard a knock on the door and then a small face appeared.
"Hi Felix, how are you doing today?" She asked as she put my food on the table in front of me.

"I'm alright, thank you. How is your shift going?" I asked with a bright smile, since this is the nurse that comes by every morning.

"My shift is going good, ofcource of the sunshine boy, thank you." She said as she smiled brightly at me.

I smiled as she sat down my bed, which she always did in the morning to talk a little because she is as bored as the patients ofcource.

"So, I heard you can leave today." She said with a comforting smile.

"Yup... I need to get my stiches renewed and then I can leave. I need to eat everything first tho..." I said as I looked at the food as my smile dropped.

"Isn't it good?" She asked confused, looking at the food and then back to me.

"It is, it is.... I just never eat 3 meals a day... and certainly not this much..." I said as she gave me a slight smile.

"You don't have to eat it all you know?" She said as she patted my leg.
"I do... Because they think I won't eat otherwise. The doctor litterly said I didn't eat enough but eating all this just makes me feel even worse.... They just don't understand." I said as I sighed.

"Did you tell him already?" The nurse asked me.
"Not really but he keeps pushing me to eat and I'm really not enjoying it..."

"I'll talk to him. I know that some people actually have problems with eating but if you say you do eat and that it makes you feel bad then it's not okay..." She said as she smiled to comfort me.