Save us~37

Hyunjin watched how Felix got yanked back by his hair, making him let out a soft but long cry, raising his hands to his head.

"What now hm?" Teongy asked with a grin, dropping the boy on the ground where he curled up and cried out in pain, making Hyunjin look at the older with fire in his eyes.

"Trying to escape... What a bummer Felix." The older said and crouched down next to the curled up boy, slightly hovering over him. "Guess i'll need to make sure you won't try to escape again..." He muttered and chuckled, standing up.

He then took Felix's body and dragged back towards the dirty matress, pushing him into the deep yet uncomfortable cushion. The younger continued to cry out and hold his arms around his waist and stomach, until Teongy yanked them away.

While Felix let out his cries, Hyunjin watched and thought of a way to get Teongy off him, knock him out and then get a way to get out of the hellhole. He knew there were a lot more guards in the house than he'd think, and even thought about how even the gang wouldn't be able to knock them all out.

But he needed to keep his frustration for himself, for the sake of his lover, which he knew.

Felix was in danger because of him, he thought, breathing heavily at the imagne of Teongy forcing his way onto Felix.

He then saw how the older was yet again stripping Felix's clothes off of the bruised and pale body, grinning and chuckling lightly at every movement he made.

"Get the fuck off of him!" Hyunjin screamed loudly, but this time didn't start to pull at the chains, instead he just left his hands in the air where the loop was.

"Or what? Gonna try to escape again pretty boy!" Teongy chuckled and laughed in a fake tone, clapping his hands loudly.

The fuck

"Let's continue hm baby?" The older then said and hovered over Felix, pushing his lips on the bruised stomach of the boy.

Just as Teongy started unbuttoning Felix's pants, Hyunjin couldn't take it no more.

The view of his lover getting beaten up like that, get used like that, his once pale and beauteful soft skin had turned into an even paler but bruised skin, blue and purple marks all over his body, blood sipping out of his lip. His temple had dried blood sitting on it, making it obvious he had been bleeding a lot from his head. His eyes were red and looked like they hadn't been closed for years, while sand was thrown into them. There were several cuts on the boy's cheek and tears still rushing down it's way to his jaw, where they then fell off or dripped further to his neck.

Hyunjin rushed up, running towards Teongy as fast as he could and jumped on the older male.

Teongy fastly reacted and tried to pull Hyunjin up, but only fell down on Felix with the taller on him as the younger boy underneath the two cried out loudly.

Hyunjin then made the two males roll off the boy, gripping Teongy's throat harshly with his arm as the other pulled the left one back, totally making the older shut up and grip his arms.

Just then two other buff man came running down the stairs, fastly rushing to grab Hyunjin's arms away from the older's throat as they saw what was going on.

Hyunjin did everything to get free but failed as the buff men grabbed him tightly, not letting a single limb of him loosen out of their grip.

"Fucking idiot..." Teongy chuckled after he caught his breath, coming closer towards Hyunjin.

He then punched him in the cheek multiple times, only getting angry groans from Hyunjin and loud and uneven cries from the younger boy behind him.

"Hold him." Teongy said and made the guards position themselves at the staircase, their backs towards it as the other male went back towards Felix.