Give up~39

"Got him!" A voice yelled from the other side, along with loud panting and the regular beeping sound from the monitors, telling them how strong Felix was for still living.

Those sounds were Hyunjin's only hope at the moment, the curtain was still closed and none of the nurses or doctor came out, which was very much annoying him.

"Come on Lixie... I know you can do it." Hyunjin whispered to himself and let out a soft cry, hoping so so hard the younger would eventually be okay.

"Chan!" Another voice screetched out, clearly a female voice at the tone of it.

Hyunjin swiftly turned around and saw Felix's mother, along with his father running tiwards Chan as they then hugged the boy tightly.

"H-How is he...?" His mother asked, tears clearly staining her tinted cheeks. Chan hugged her back and bowed after, sighing before he again spoke up.

"He is still in a critical condition... The doctor is inside though, he should come out any moment." The male said and gave an apoligetic smile towards the eldery, earning a few fast nods from her.

"Oh child..." She then said which soon turned into a small cry, going over to Hyunjin who was already feeling every little atom of guilt rising up in him, soft sobs leaving his mouth.

The eldery woman hugged the tall dancer tightly, letting out some cries.

Despite knowing her son was in danger, had gone trough so much and was still fighting, she knew the others were in pain to, mental pain, knowing their best friend, and in Hyunjin's case his lover, was in such a danger and she couldn't help but want to make them feel at ease.

She knew they also felt pain, sure, not as much as she did because she is still his mother, but despite that, she knew it's heartbreaking to see or know that one of your dearest are in the hospital, sometimes even fighting for their lives.

"He's strong... I know that. You do to hm Hyunjin? You have to believe in it." She said in a sweet tone, yet letting out some soft cries and sniffs herself.

"Miss and mister Lee?" The doctor spoke up behind the pair, making them turn around and bow towards the male, who was slightly younger than them.

"I would like to speak to you, about Felix." He said and smiled politely, the parents of the boy nodding as they then left the waiting area with the doctor, dissapearing into the long hallways.

Hyunjin leaned his head against the wall, closing his eyes as he slid down it and sighed, bringing his knees to his chest so he could hug them tight and bury his head in between them.

He sat there for a few minutes, which felt like very long minutes. He'd tried to count the beeping sounds but lost track at 439, where he had to couch his tears back harshly. Felix's parents had been back for a long time already, but he didn't dare to lift his head, open his eyes or even waist his breath on talking.

He just wants to keep his eyes closed, sleep, and cuddle with his sweet and lovely cuddlebug.

But he can't.

He can't. His cuddlebug is in a critical condition, looking like he's resting a bit and chilling, but deep inside he's fighting to keep his heartbeat under control. Deep inside all those little soldiers are fighting to heal his bones and cuts, to heal the blue and purple color on his skin ito the normal one.

"Jin." Someone whispered close to Hyunjin, making him sigh and lazily pull his head up, looking at the person who was sitting infront of him.

"It's already morning, so i'm gonna take Innie and the rest with me to the dorms to let them rest okay? Do you wanna come?" Chan whispered softly as Hyunjin looked around, then at the clock that was hanging against the wall, and Chan wasn't wrong, it was actually morning already.