Shit begins~35

Felix felt anxiety rushing over his body, hearing Hyunjins' name in the same sentence as dead made his heart skip a beat and take away his breath for the few seconds he felt like he was drowning in a deep black ocean.

Hyunjinnie. Jinnie. Dead...

"Yes sir." The two bodguards said in sync, their deep and harsh voice sending shivers down Felixs' spine as he shivered and tried to look up a bit, despite being in so much pain.

His eyes widened when he saw Teongy carrying Hyunjin with him, the taller doing everything to fight against it. He's not dead... .

"What? Thought your bitch was dead didn't you?" Teongy scoffed, harshly pushing Hyunjin against the ground infront of a guard, making the buff man lean over and hold Hyunjin tightly, not daring to let him move.

"Don't worry, that's no fun. Some guard just died... weakling..." Teongy huffed and got closer to Felix, hovering just over the youngers body. He took a rope that was tied around a metal loop on the ground and harshly pulled it down, making Felixs' body yank upwards as he let out a soft cry.

"I won't let your bitch die until he sees what a whore you truly are Felix... Nothing more than that. Then... I will kill him. So don't worry about losing your bitchy friend before I have some fun with you, which, i'll make sure of it, will be a very. Long. And painful time." Teongy said to Felix, only letting an inch between the faces of the two as he then leaned in to kiss his lips.

Teongy fastly leaned backwards, scoffing as he kicked Felix in his ribs with full force, then leaning back down to the male's eyelevel. "Better work with me slut, or I will hurt your bitch." Teongy said and held Felixs jaw tightly, making the boy whince in pain.

The older male then pushed his lips onto Felixs' making the younger almost gag at the disgusting flavour, the rough texture of the lips and mainly because of how Teongy pushed his tongue inside Felixs' mouth, not giving him any type or air.

Meanwhile Hyunjin was screaming for his life, and Felixs', insulting Teongy all kinds of things and not giving himself any break to breathe, which he didn't need for all the yells he got out in those few seconds.

Teongy pulled away from Felix, the boy making a gagging reflex with his mouth while couching and choking harshly, making Hyunjin squirm the whole time he heard his baby in that condition.

"Get the fuck away from him!" Hyunjin yelled angrily, at the top of his lungs. Teongy only scoffed and stepped towards the dancer, crouching down as he took his jaw in his hand gently, getting spit right into his face from the male.

"Fuck you." Hyunjin gritted trough his teeth and pulled his face out of Teongys' grip harshly, making the elder once again scof.

"Dirty little bitch you are hm? Fuck me you said? No Hyunjinnie, fuck Felix. I will do that." Teongy said and again approached the younger boy who was sobbing already, hating the idea of even letting anyone touch his body, let alone that.

"No..." Felix murmured out under his breath, shaking his head lightly, making tears well up in Hyunjins' eyes and Teongy let out another chuckle.

"No? Ahw sweetie.... You didn't think i'd listen to you did you?" Teongy said with a faked pout, then letting out a loud and forced laugh. Felix continued to sob and shake his head, letting it hang low as Hyunjin tried everything he could to get out of the form grip the guard held on him.

Teongy pulled out a knife from his pocket, opening it up as he then slowly traced Felixs' torso with it, creating more fear to grow into the younger. Just as Teongy almost reached his neck, Felix instantly raised his head in fear and anxiousness, tears dripping down his pale skin.