Too much~25

"I love you sunshine." He said and pulled me on his lap, kissing all over my face as I giggled. "Jinnie stop, we're in school." I laughed as he stopped and hid his face in the crook of my neck.

"I love you more tho."
_________________________________________

No one's pov

It's currently mid December, the eight young boys packing up for their little trip to Felix's winter chalet. They have 3 days left until they leave, being able to go to school till the end of the week and leaving saturday.

"Hey Sung can you hand me that?" Minho said while pointing at his headphones which were laying on his nightstand.

"Min it's litterly a meter besides you, i'm in the bathroom, which is way further than you are from those things." The younger spoke in an annoyed tone. He was right tho, Minho just had to take one little step to get his headphones so why would Jisung do it for him?

"Hey you, why are you being so moody? What's up with that tone huh?" The elder said with a smirk as he wrapped his arms around Jisung's small waist.

"Do I have to suck it out or what?" Minho whispered in his ear which sent shivers down the younger's spine. Altho they have done a lot already, Minho can always make the younger flustered or shocked in all ways.

"Answer me baby." He whispered against the younger's soft skin as he went down his neck, making a trail of soft and wet kisses.

"M-min, we have t-to p-pack." Jisung let out under his breath as he closed his eyes.

"I'm first gonna learn you how to talk to me properly." Minho whispered as he picked the younger up, swinging him over his shoulder, going to their room and locking the door.

Meanwhile in the other dorms they are already done with packing their stuff.

"Doing homework?" Hyunjin said with his soft smile as he kissed Felix's head softly. The younger nodded and then continued to write some stuff on his paper as Hyunjin just laid on his bed, scrolling on his phone.

"Don't have you anything to do?" Felix asked as he looked at the elder.

"Nah I don't want to, besides I only have to read a book which is due at the end of our winter break." Hyunjin answered as Felix just nodded and continued his work.

After three long hours Felix was finally done, closing his books as he sighed loudly. He closed his eyes and tilted his head to the back, resting it on the chair as Hyunjin wrapped his arms around the small boy and picked him up to the kitchen.

"What do you wanna eat Lix?" The elder said as he  put the small boy on the kitchencounter.

"I don't mind, you can choose." Felix said with a soft smile as the older nodded and took some rice and vegetables out of their small fridge.

"But Jinnie... What book do you have to read?" The younger asked as Hyunjin turned around and leaned on the counter behind him.

"I think it was something like Winter in Sokcho if i'm right." He said and tilted his head to the side.

"Why tho?"

"Oh, i've read that book already, I had to learn Korean better because they kept making fun... You know I can tell you what it's about?" The younger said as the older nodded.

"That would be awesome Lix, you're an angel. But who made fun of your Korean?" Hyunjin asked the smaller as he wrapped his long arms around his waist.

"Uh... No one... I swear no one... . " Felix responded which was a big lie. When he just arrived here in Korea, he couldn't speak Korean properly so he studied the whole vacation so no one would laugh at him. Still in the store, or his first few days at school some people laughed or said things when he spoke up.