The gang~13

"I have time." I said with a smile as Hyunjin then picked me up on his lap.

Hyunjin's pov

Honestly I don't wanna tell him a single word about Teongy and what he did to me. I never told anyone... except... the gang ofcource...

_________________________________________

[Flashback 4 years ago (Hyunjin age: 14)]

tw: abuse, gang, knives/guns, rape,...⚠️

My life was so perfect, my parents loved me the most but sadly couldn't get any more kids. I would've loved a little brother or sister but I didn't mind. I was happy and healthy. I had a lot of friends and I had good grades in school.

Then I got this new friend, Teongy, he was super nice and we were friends for almost 3 years when his parents got into an accident. He became more violent and rude. He got raised by his grandparents and got therapy but nothing worked. He was only 11 and already did drugs and alcohol which only a few of our friends knew since he was always aggressive and threatened to kill us if we told anyone.

By that time I joined a gang which I would go to every friday and sometimes sleep over. There were 5 members, and me.
The oldest (20), Chingwa, who looked cold outside but warm inside. Then there is Mowgli, the second oldest(19) who is extremely protecting and can beat someone in a fingersnap. After him there's Minlyt(18) he is Russian and a real fighter.

Soon He is next, (16) he is the one who hangs out with me the most. And then me, the youngest member.

Me and Soon He weren't allowed to fight and go on missions outside since we were underage. We were kinda the doctors of the gang. If the others came home, we would treat them and do those things.

No one could know we were in the gang tho, because we were still kids and we needed to finish our studies before we could go with them on missions. I've always looked forward to it, Minlyt would always teach me his russian skills and Chingwa would teach us the basics. of course the others teached us a lot to. Me and Soon He were also on the same school, so we could always go to the gang together.

Our gang was extremely popular and everyone was scared of the members. of course no one knew me and Soon He were in it ... But that's fine since the gang had a lot of enemies... Including the gang T6Pl1ne. of course Teongy also joined a gang to have something else to think about than his parents, but when he told me which gang he joined, I was already done with him. T6Pl1ne.

Why did he choose that gang? He didn't know about me being in Feilish.
I told Chingwa about Teongy and he said he would deal with it, since he did anything to protect his members. They are super dear to him and he will litterly jump trough fire to save us.

Fast enough T6Pl1ne broke into the house, which was almost impossible with all the security and alarms. Me and Soon He hid in the basement, since that's what we had to do if anything wrong happens. We heard gunshots and punching for an hour as it then finally cleared. We couldn't come out until Chingwa came to get us himself.

We waited the whole night and yet no one was there. Me and Soon He were praying in the dark as finally the door bursted open.

We quickly stood up and saw 3 members coming towards us. We were both relieved as we then realized. 3 members.

I looked at all their faces and it directly got into my head. Minlyt wasn't there.

"Where's Minlyt?" I asked concerned as Soon He was also looking around.