Trip~26

"Love be carefull, you just woke up from fainting okay?" He softly whispered and gave a light peck on my forehead.

We then went to our lockers, walking slowly still I was still a mess up there. Jisung and the rest also came to give my bag and stuff as we then left school, walking hand in hand to our dorm.

_________________________________________

Felix's pov

"Here love, eat this." Hyunjin said as he placed a bowl with some fruits on the kitchencounter.
"Can I first take my medicin please?" I asked him with a tired tone while he came up to me and picked me up so I could snuggle my face in the crook of his neck.

"Ofcource Lixie, you never have to ask that okay? Just tell me when and what you take, then I know what to do if something happens alrighty?"
He softly spoke and then started giving me light and wet kisses on my neck as I squirmed out of his grip while giggling.

I fastly took some pills and swallowed them, turning around to see a shocked Hyunjinnie looking at my hand which was just filled with all kinds of medicine.

"What's wrong?" I asked, "Hey, it's fine, I'm fine." I said as I took his large hands, giving them a light squeeze before returning to the kitchen together.

-|saturday|-

"Lixie are you coming babe?" Jisung yelled out a little to loud from the front door as I ran towards it and opened it.

"Sorry I was taking my medicine." I said out of breath as he gave ma a concerned look.

"Are you ok-" "I can't find my inhalor but it's fine, don't worry." I fastly cut him off and then coughed loudly. It is not fine that my inhalor is gone, I basically can't live without it but I don't want anyone to be concerned this trip.

"Lixieeee!!" Hyunjin yelled as he ran into the dorm again. "What's wrong Lix?" He asked as he cupped my face and bent down to be at the same eye level.

"I see it by your look, what's wrong?" He asked again, his voice smooth like butter and his lips moving so sweetly, like they would taste like cotton candy or sweets.

"I can't find my inhalor, but it's fine." I said, pecking his lips fastly so I could taste the sweetness.

"That's not fine Lix, i'll help you find it okay?" He said before we went to the bedroom and searched for my inhalor.

In the meantime the others brought their suitcases downstairs and put them in the 3 cars we were gonna be driving in.

Hyunjin just asked his parents for one of their cars, Chan has his own car and Lee Know also just asked his parents to use theirs.

"So who will be driving with who?" Chan asked when he came into our dorm, leaning against the kitchencounter as the rest just stayed silent.

"Well obviously I think the couples in their own cars and Chanbin and Seungmin just joins one of them." Hyunjin said as the rest nodded.

"We are gonna need privacy so no joiners here!" Minho fastly said while smirking and looking at Jisung, who was as red as an tomato.

"Alright then I guess we'll join Chan?" Seungmin said, looking at Chan who just nodded.

"Okay then I think it's time to leave." I said, holding Hyunjin's hand and smiling from ear to ear.

I'm just really excited for this trip.

"Hey did you found your inhalor Lix?" Jisung asked before standing up as I nodded.

"Jinnie found it for me." I said as we then all left.