Characters

Elijah Davis 

Main Character

Age:18/19

NBA player, artist and many more 

Abused, neglected, hated, tortured,  abandoned, bullied and humiliated by everyone.

He is kind hearted, respectful, shy, quiet, selfless, pure hearted and always treat everyone with love and respect even if they treat him badly. He is considered to be weak, useless, a pretender, a rapist and problematic.

Went Undrafted in 2018 NBA draft at 18. Was 6 feet 2 inches and 130 pound, due to years of being starved and worked hard. He never really got to play an NBA game but was always blamed when the team lost and punished for it.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

Age: 27

Singer, Dancer, Actress, Business Mogul, billionaire,  and among the most respected and powerful people in the world.

She's one of Elijah's Soulmate but rejects him, cheats on him and treats him horribly.  Ends up regretting everything she did to him and falls madly in love with him later on.

Beyoncé Knowles

Age : 30

Singer, Dancer, Director, Actress, business woman, billionaire, mother and the most celebrated performer and artist ever. 

She rejected Elijah as her soulmate, hated him and abused him. Later falls in love with him regretting everything she did to him.

Miracle Watts

Age: 26

Model, business woman, into wigs and entertainments industries. Owns chains of clubs, restaurants, bars and hotels.

She is the sister to Lori Harvey same mother different fathers. She ignores Elijah and his pleas for help acting like he doesn't exist. Also finds him to be a joke, laughing when he was being humiliated or hurt. Pulls a prank on him by playing with his feelings. She's a player and sleeps around not caring that Elijah is her soul mate. Her feelings for him later changes as she had developed romantic feelings for him and tries to get him back. 

A/N: This are the love interest.  It's based of off Now You want me but with a different twist. It's still the same name and the same career, same country but with a lot of difference. I know some might not like this poly relationships I write but I wanted to be different with my stories I know corny but since I saw the idea earlier when I started wattpad I wanted to write poly books. But rest assure some of my stories won't be poly. Also I don't use the name Y/N for my character as I feel too many people use it and I wanted to get creative with my names.