Chapter 8

"Not here babe" 

"What are you worried about the thing there. Am sure he does not even know a thing about a woman's body even if you go naked in front of him"

The lady laughed slapping her boyfriend on the chest. This was the scene Elijah forced into as he was doing chores in his soul mates house. Yeah you heard right. Ever since finding out that Miracle, Beyonce and Rihanna were his soul mate it was decided that he should stay with them. He thought something good would come out of it that maybe after a couple of weeks with him they would realize that he was not a bad person and would feel for him the same way he feels for them. But situations like this were only in books and movies. Not in real life at least not for him.

They hated him and they made sure he knew it. They did things to hurt and break his heart like getting with there exe's, sleeping with Drake, Asap, Jay Z and Tyler as a way to let him know he was less of a man. The pain was unbearable he would drop to the floor and writhe in pain from his chest any time they cheated on him and since they knew it hurts him they did it even more.

Now as he was doing his chores he was mentally preparing for the pain he was going to feel as Miracle was now with Tyler an actor who looked like Drake. The good looking kind but just as mean and evil as the others. 

"I don't care he make me feel disgusting I don't want to be anywhere near him" Miracle said as she get's up grabbing Tyler's hand and dragging him upstairs to her room where she proceeds to sleep with him. As this went on Elijah dropped to the floor rolling around and crying from the pain it felt like his soul was on fire. It was one of the worst pain he has ever gone through. The pain of having your soulmates openly cheat on you with no remorse knowing full well it causes you pain.

This was how Jay Z and Julez met him making fun of him before realizing that he had broken a piece of expensive art that Jay Z had got for Beyoncé. Furious Jay Z picked Elijah "yo you serious. This shit cost me half a mill and you going to break it. I'ma fuck you up get up" Jay Z yanked him up and slammed his back into the wall. 

Due to how hard his back made contact with the wall a sharp pain came from his back making him wince but Jay Z was not done. Jay Z proceeded to land a few blows on Elijah's face and body with Julez joining in "Please I didn't mean to"  he tries to plead but was replied with a punch to his neck.

At this Elijah went through coughing fits while trying to breath as it felt like his lungs had just been crushed from the punch. "Shut the fuck up"

"You *punch* think you can *punch* destroy my *punch* half a mill * punch* picture. Nah nigga you gone pay with yo life"  The rapper threw Elijah to the floor and started to rain fist after fist on him as Elijah curled up trying as much as possible to protect himself from the hits as he gasped for air.

Julez joined his aunt ex husband in attacking the boy. He had no problem with him neither did he have any reason to hate him or beat him up other than all the rumors about him. He saw people do it to him and just joined them to make himself look better.

Seeing Elijah trying to crawl away Julez proceeds to stomp on his arm watching as the owner of the hand pulled his hand towards him holding it as he cried even louder "man shut up" Julez said quietly not wanting to alert his aunt or any of the other ladies in this house. 

Julez wanting to stomp on Elijah's head accidently slipped, fell and banged his head against the floor.

"Fuck Jules" Jay Z said he stomped Elijah one final time before dragging his unconscious body to a specific room in the basement and locked him up before taking Julez to the hospital where he had doctors check on him.

"How is he?"

"He banged his head pretty hard and might need to recover"  The doctor explained  to the rapper who looked  grim. He blamed Elijah for this first he ends up being his ex wife soulmate along with getting to other bad bitches as his soulmate even though they all don't love him.

"Is he up?" 

"Yes he's up but we deal with concussion for a couple of weeks other than that he's good. I will just run some more test on him and then you are free to take him" 

A/N:  Happy New Years Everyone. Next chapters will be more intense things will get worse for Elijah.