Chapter 9

"What did you do to her?" 

"I did nothing to her I did not touch her" 

"Really so why is she on the floor in pain and bleeding?"

"I didn't do it she threw herself down the stairs" Priscilla explains to her husband who didn't seem to believe her "she's lying babe she pushed me all because I asked her to make me some food" Chloe cried in pain as she never expected it to hurt that bad throwing herself down the stairs but was determined in seeing Priscilla get hurt by Alex.

"YOU DID WHAT?" Alex yelled making Priscilla back up as he walked towards her making her back up out of fear of him hitting her for something she did not do. "No, no, no I didn't push her" 

"So your saying my lady is lying?"

"Your such a bad person. You pushed her I saw you" Priscilla gasped upon hearing what her 7 years old son said it pained her that her own son who she loved and cared for despite him not being her biological son would lie against her.

"Damien I didn't do it you know that" She says hoping that she would get her son to say the truth but he instead ignored her opting to focus his attention on Chloe.

"Damien...."

Priscilla was caught off by a slap to her from her husband as her back had now hit the wall "You fucking bitch your useless and evil. You pushed Chloe down the stairs because you were jealous  huh" 

Priscilla shook her head no with tears stained face as she received another hand to the face "you wanted to kill my baby huh"

" Please believe I didn't hurt her that's not me" She pleaded as she saw the evil glint in her husbands her eyes knowing she was about to be in a world of pain. She pressed her self into the wall to shield her self from the punch when it suddenly stopped she moved her hand that was covering her face only to receive a heavy blow to her eye. 

She dropped to the ground screaming as she held her hand over her left eye from the pain. Alex watched her with a blank look before going to pick up Chloe and taking her to the hospital with the kids and body guard.

The hated wife of the billionaire was left there trying to sooth her pain. Picking herself up she made her way to do the laundry using the wall to keep her from falling or hitting anything since she can't see out of one eye.

A few hours later Alex came back and proceeded to drag Priscilla with him to the hospital against her will. Chloe's baby had survived but she was in need of blood and he knew was the perfect candidate to give her blood as she had a blood type that can be useful to Chloe plus she was a nobody. She had nobody to go to so even if she died no one would care.

If her brother Elijah tries anything he can simply do the world a favor and have him killed. "Please don't do this, please am begging you" Priscilla pleaded as she dropped to her knees and begged him.

"What are you waiting for? If you have to tie her up and drain her of her blood then do it" Alex said to the doctor who nodded and did so. Since the hospital was sponsored by the Bridges family and the doctor was corrupted and under Alex payroll.

"Please don't do this ALEX, ALEX" she screamed as her husbands men used cuffs and belts to keep her to the bed. "Alex please" but he ignores her pleases as he watched the doctor stick and draw more than 450ml of blood from her to give to his beloved Chloe.

AT THE SAME TIME IN LA

With Elijah

Standing in the mist of people with a bloodied and swollen face was none other than Elijah himself. He was again being punished for something he did not do.

"So you were trying to take advantage of me?"

"No *cough* no, am not a rapist am innocent"

FLASHBACK POV:

Elijah's POV:

Late at night I just came back from team practice more like chore duty. But I was able to use the practice court to practice for a few hours before taking a bus here. Five Months after going undrafted in the NBA draft I got a offer to play for the Lakers for 10 days it was really small and so was the money. But the painful part was that I didn't get any part of it. I was forced to sign to Roc Nation.

Jay Z and my agent took most of my money, I have also never got to play a game but the Lakers decided to keep me and I knew the reason. The entire Lakers team hated me including the front office, coaching staff, workers and even the legends. 

They didn't like me but decided to keep me due to him being an easy punching bag to put their frustration on and also the owners did it to get at my sister. I was sent to play for the Lakers G-League team and have only played on game out of 11 games so far. Coming back from training weak and tired having not eating anything the whole day.

I walked into the house to see a drunk Rihanna in the hands of Asap Rocky and Drake "yo come carry and take her upstairs for me" 

"I can't go into her room" I explained 

"Nigga ain't you hear what I said take her to her room" Asap said obviously getting irritated I felt a slap on the back of my neck from Drake "take her upstairs" 

I nodded not wanting any problems and took her upstairs not noticing their smirks

FLASHBACK END

They told me they were leaving and that I could leave and that's what I did I made sure to leave main house and go to the storage house where I sleep when I stay here. I thought that would be the end of everything imagine my surprise when am being accused of trying to take advantage of the Bajan superstar who wasn't willing to hear anything I had to say.

Said superstar glared at me with pure hatred and with disgust she proceed to grab a scissors she had and stab me with it between my legs  I dropped to the floor with my hand between my leg red liquid now covering them as I whimpered silently in pain.

I laid there trying to keep my whimpers silent as she hit me with a baseball bat over and over in pure rage. When I thought things couldn't get worse than this her friends and brothers came. I just knew I was going to be in a whole world of pain.

A/N: Please don't be angry at me but things are about to get even worse. I just wanted to take this story a certain way. I can't tell you when his life will get better but know that it will happen soon.