Chapter 30

"Hey Elijah"

"Hey Elijah"

Elijah continued heading out the back exist ignoring the person who called for him. He heard footsteps running towards him before a hand grabbed his shoulder trying to turn him around. He stopped his movements as the person appeared in front of him revealing none other Kylie Jenner.

Kylie proceeded to stare at him for a while breathing heavily as she took in his appearance amazed by how handsome he looked and she could clearly see that he got way taller than he was in high school.

"You look good. Really good" She whispered Elijah's eyebrows furrowed not showing that he was annoyed by her presence. He proceeded to walk past her but she grabbed him again. "Listen Elijah I know things between us weren't good especially in high school. But I was hoping we could put everything behind us and become friends"

After news of Elijah's innocence came out and what she and Kendall partook in doing to him came out things hasn't really been going well for her and her family. Thankfully neither her or Kendall got arrested but their social media followers dropped. Kylie lost over three million followers with people posting comment under her page calling her mean bully. Business sales dropped for all Kardashian she was hoping that Elijah was willing to put everything behind. But she got her reply when he walked past her not sparing her a second glance.

"Elijah" She kept calling him but he kept ignoring her leaving her stunned. She frowned at being ignored like that like she wasn't even important like she didn't mean a single thing. With what just happen Kylie was definitely thankful that there where no one there that saw what happened or she would be the laughing stock of social medial for the next few days.

"Take me home" She told her driver as soon as she got in her car. She just couldn't believe she would find herself in a position where she would need Elijah I mean yes she used him in high school to pass high school but now everything she did was affecting her and not to add to the fact that Elijah was slowly making a name for himself with his basketball and looks. She saw the thirst traps from ladies towards him on social media and she can't lie she could see the reason. 

Elijah                                                                                                                                                                                             Hotel Room

I couldn't bare to be in Lakers arena any longer everything about that place was irritating to me. With coach permission I left the arena only to be stopped by Jenner after getting passed her Haru brought me back to the hotel.

Coming out the shower I put on some shorts and a white shirt doing some light stretches before taking a sit on the couch reading a book. 30 minutes into the book and I hear a knock on the hotel room door and another. I got up answering the door to see who it was " hey can we talk now?" 

I step aside letting him in before closing the door. He was standing there looking at me before he started talking as I stood there waiting for him to say what he wanted to say. "I was a fool. a big one. I allowed myself to be manipulated against you and Priscilla because I was too much of a coward to want to see the truth" 

My eyebrows twitched a little when he mentions Priscilla but I still remained calm "She cried out she begged but none of us listened and now she's dead because of us. You suffered even more because of us. You already lost your childhood after what happened to you when you were just a little kid, you lost Oba and you had no one to ease your pain because we were all blinded and Priscilla was away. She was the only one who saw the truth in mist of all the lies and stood by you. Am sorry, am so sorry" tears started to slid down his face as he looked down.

"I put you through so much. I wasn't there for you when you needed it when you both needed it. When I heard you had died during your stay in prison I felt horrible I won't be able to tell you how sorry I was for being a monster towards you and our sister." My eyebrows raised at that as he continued to look down full out crying. 

He shook his head "no your sister. You were more of a family to her and daughter than we were. Throughout everything you both went through all you two had to keep you sane was each other. Now that your alive I choose to remain a coward afraid to show myself to you or look at you. I don't deserve your forgiveness I haven't earned it. But I swear even if you hate me I will do everything I can to earn your forgiveness to show you that am different. To be the best brother I should have been to you"

He looked up at me eyes red from crying with tear and snot all over his face. A look of determination on his face but I kept a blank look. I wasn't move by his word or tears but what I know about Jude was that he kept to his words. So I will see.

A/N: Took me a long time but I finally updated. Am also working on the Naruto soccer book so I should be updating by tomorrow. 

What are your thoughts on Kylie trying to use Elijah again?

What do you think about Jude?