Chapter 1

"You have started again haven't you. Useless boy every time am always getting a call from your school that you bullied someone and ended up getting beating for it. Look at you, can you see your life? Can you see how much of a waste of space you are?" the words of my mother were followed by beatings with belt and punches to the face. It just to happen to be all her friends and their kids were here too. My elder brother Victor and sisters Beauty and Destiny hated me while my other sister Priscilla was the only one who stood up for me.

Something hit my face as I tried to plead with my mom that I was innocent but they fell on deaf ears as everyone looked at me with anger or annoyance. "So your saying am lying" the same person that was part of the reason why I was reason trouble said. My cousin Irene who was a teacher at my high school said "no but you know am..." I got cut off with a slap from my mother followed by a slap from Irene.

"Pick up the gloves let's fight" was the only thing my elder brother said to me but I was to scared to I did not want to fight I had no idea how to. I shook my head to "I don't know how to fight" that got me a punch to the face from my brother who got mad at my answer.

"Pick up the gloves" he said again "I don't want to fight brother please..." he got cut off with another to the face dropping him to the floor since his whole body was so weak. The people there laugh while my mom encouraged my elder brother.

"Your such a pretender. Since you want to bully people then you be able to fight" I laid down on the floor crying at the word my mother said. I watched as my mothers bestfriend took her away to calm her down while their kids and my other sibling sat there and laugh at me as Victor kept yelling at me to get up and fight.

This was my life alone, abused, hated, bullied and weak. I should have know this would happen I would get bullied in school to the point of being beaten unconscious. "So you don't want to get up, then I will come to you then " Victor said as he got on top of me and started to rain his fist down on me.

"VICTOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Priscila my elder sister yelled  at him she was the only who stood by me.  The only one who has believed me. "Hey you mind your business. This is why your having issues in your marriage and accusing your husband and his family of abusing you" Victor said as Priscila gasped and everyone laughed or stiffled a laugh.

"It's okay you could say all those things about me. But what your doing to Elijah is horrible. What has this boy done to deserve this. Have you forgotten he's our baby brother. Why would humiliate him like this? What do you all gain for this?" Priscilla said hoping to get through everyone. 

"This why I don't like your dumb ass. Your so easily fooled to see that your baby brother is terrible. I mean look at him, all he does is lie, cause trouble in school, fail in everything in does and then play victim. He has easily manipulated you " Miracle said and I won't lie I was hurt by it cause Miracle was one of my sisters friend and Lori's friend I had a  huge crush on her so hearing her say this hurts a lot.

"Man move" Victor said using his full strength to push her making her fall and bang her head on the floor "PRISCILA" I yelled getting up rushing over to her she seemed to have been unconscious. "Where are you going?" A hand grabbed my shoulder and out of anger I turned around and punched the person in the face making them fall on the ground with a broken nose when I had calmed down I saw that it was Julez Solange son and his nose was really bloody.

"Am so sorry I thought you were.." 

I got cut off with a slap "what the fuck did you do to my son?"