Chapter 14

*SMACK*

"Bitch" Miracle said to Rihanna who slapped her ass "girl that ass hella thick" the Bajan singer said to Miracle "I know right" she said shaking it.

The group of female's who had decided to come together for their girls time were chilling in Beyoncé's house with glasses of wine going over their week with one another.

The women were in shock after Robyn had told them how her boyfriend not only cheated on her again, bad mouthed her, gave her jewelry to his hoe, but also put his hands on her while calling her out of her name.

"The nerve of this nigga. After giving them our all they turn around and pull this shit. I swear am done with Jay Z. Am tired of him using me like a fool. Matter of fact am done with men" Beyonce said wiping tears from her eye.

Solange, Kelly, Michelle and Robyn hugged her knowing the pain she was feeling. That the man she loved and gave her all to. The father of her kids who wasn't even a good father to his kids. Not only cheated on her again for the sixth time but fathered another child who he loved and spend time with but was secretly married while they were trying to work their marriage out.

Beyoncé felt stupid. She wondered if she would ever find love at this point she was giving up. She was done with getting her heart broken and seeing her kids cry.

"I regret ever letting Tyler come into my life. He's terrible. He looks like Drake and acts like him to selfish, self centered, cheater, liar, manipulator and useless. This man almost got me sent to prison. Can you believe he was not only sleeping around but using my clubs to sell drugs. I swear I wish I did more than the scar I gave him on his arm."

"Damn Lori caught her man cheating they broke up, now you three. This week has been really tough for you" Solange said

"Yeah it can't get any worse than this" Beyonce said.

ROBYN'S POV:

"Yeah it can't get any worse than this"

I thought so to. But the phone call I got from Mel would quickly change my mind. As I picked up the call I took notice of the tons of notification from different Social Medias.

"Hey Mel what's good?" I asked but when I hear her voice she sounded worried like she had been crying. "Rob have you checked the news or Social Media?" She asked her voice sounding shaky.

"No I haven't. What's wrong?"

"It's Elijah"

Upon hearing the name I frowned "Mel why you bringing up? You know that nigga evil" I said. "He's innocent"

"What?" I said

"Lot's of evidence came out revealing he was innocent of everything he was accused of even attempting to rape you. Rocky and Drake set him up and lied to us that he was trying to rape you. He was taking care of you since you were drunk and you were left at the door by Rocky. The actual footage from you room camera showed he stayed up all night taking care of you when you were throwing up. Rocky came and saw and edited the camera to make it look like he was trying to take advantage and he saved you" Mel explained and I could already feel a headache coming just listening to this news.

"What?" I said lowly

"Yeah, shit shocked me too. But I will call you back I have to go " She said and since I was still very quiet on the phone she hanged up.

I still didn't believe what she was saying "Bey where's your TV remote?" I asked she handed "here. What's wrong?" 

I did not answer the question but instead turn on the TV but went to CNN which was now on advertisement. "Rob girl you good. Seems to me that after that call you've been a little surprised by something and why the hell you on CNN I know you don't watch that shit" Lori said

"And we're back. The information coming in is that Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Lori Harvey and Elijah's cousins will all be brought in for questioning." everyone's eyes widened at this we all looked at Lori who looked just as surprised.

"What the hell is going on? Why am I wanted for questioning concerning Elijah?" Lori asked confused. "There was a time were Lori like Rihanna accused Elijah for trying to rape her in which he was beaten badly by her father Steve Harvey and her brothers. Well video's have come out revealing the whole truth. Elijah was not the bully like he was made to be. He was the victim." The news caster said as Lori gulped in fear.

"Lori what's going on? Did you lie about Elijah trying to rape you?" Miracle asked her sister staring at her liking she was hoping the whole thing was a lie. We all did mostly Destiny and Beauty.

She looked down but before she could speak we saw several video's of the party at aunty Janes house. In the video you see Elijah come into the house confused about the party then one of Tobi's friend tells him not to dodge as he threw a empty bottle of Hennessy at him which shatters against his head to our horror.

 We watched his head bleed seriously as the crowd cheered hyping Mark up including the Jenner sisters and Lori. Then he was made to pick up the shards of glasses with his bare hand while his hands were stepped on the pieces of glasses piercing his skin with his hand covered in blood. I swear there were so many terrifying shit happening and to know Lori was part of it was shocking. 

The video revealed that they had planned to further humiliate Elijah using Lori. Who pretends to help him out then drags him to a room even though he begs her not to not wanting to sleep with her because he felt it was wrong. Lori strips him till was in his boxers and then the entire high school students come out with camera's in their hands recording. Elijah begs trying to cover himself as they beat him up the entire thing was cruel. The video reveals Lori coming up with the idea to lie and accuse Elijah of rape attempt while they share the actual video throughout the school media.

"Lori"

A/N: End of chapter. What do you think will happen next?