Chapter 16

Chloe lived in fear she wasn't safe anywhere and could no longer stay at her house or her sisters place as people found out where they both live. She had to stay at her grandma's old house to hide for her safety. The only one she had with her was her sister Hailee, who was trying to calm her down.

"Fuck Haileey I never expected things to turn bad for me. Alex found out I lied about Priscilla and that the child I was carrying wasn't his. Him and his family kicked me out and now am getting hateful comments for what I did to  Priscilla. My lies led to her death and I can't even go anywhere without people insulting me, calling me a whore and even attacking me. Shit I could be going to jail" 

Hailee sighed as she tried to comfort her sister. "Calm down Chloe you made a mistake  this should pass over soon. I will try to to talk Aunty Bey"

With The Davies

"After all I did for you and your family. You decided to make my son and daughters life hell. MY GOD I've been foolish" Elijah's mother cried out dropping to the floor pausing from hitting Irene and her siblings who looked like deer caught in headlights.

The entire family where there. "Aunty please help us we don't want to go to jail" Daniel cried out his big boy act crashing at the realization at what their consequences could be. "Are you hearing your self after what you did to my brother, ruining his life, ruining his chance of finding love his mates hated him because of us listening to you. He went to jail mainly because of you, now's he's dead and we don't even know where his body his all BECAUSE OF YOU. ALL OF YOU." Jude yelled he was going crazy at knowing both his sister and brother where dead. He felt like it was his fault. He should have done something. Seen things outside the box, checked out things for him self. Stood up for them but no he didn't and now they're dead. The shit was so painful.

"You want forgiveness well  go crawl and beg to Elijah for forgiveness oh wait he's dead. We killed him they did damage but we killed his spirit. How many times did Priscilla cry out about what her husband was doing to her. Your crying" Jude said pointing to his mother who was shaking her head crying uncontrollably.

"You pushed her to marry him. She didn't want to but you and Victor pushed her to. Now she's dead and she died in such a horrible manner, like she wasn't even a FUCKING HUMAN BEING." Jude yelled wiping his tears profusely, damn near strangling Daniel "What kind of a family are we?" Jude asked with anger as Victor looked down in pure shame and anger at himself.

"You she loved you. Priscilla would have done anything to make you happy. She was there for you in your worst moments. She cared for you and how did you repay her you dumped her for your ex who only saw you for pleasure. You weren't there when she need you so don't come crying now Bernice." Jude said referring to Priscilla's ex, her daughter glared at him but knew he was right.

"Am just going to say this  and am out of here. Where all monsters? No one's innocent in either Priscilla's death or Elijah's. We turned the whole world against them so we deserve the insults we are getting" Jude said before walking away shoving Beauty away when she tried to calm him down.

The room was silent. You couldn't even hear a pin drop. After the whole revelation about Elijah's life down to where he was nearly killed for stealing which was another lie created by his fathers new wife. After surviving such trauma's in his childhood with only Priscilla to help him he never got to enjoy his life. When the order for Elijah's release were made people came to the prison to see him, paparazzi's and all type of news where there but got information that he wasn't there. After hours of investigations and questioning prisoners. They were met with the news that he was dead. He died the night he was sentenced after being killed by some officers and prisoners, to the horror of his family. The news saddened a lot of people.

After finding out where he was buried they went there saw signs of dried blood along the trail and when they went to where he was buried they saw fresh blood but not his body. 

Irene tried to walk towards Destiny to beg but was met with a slap. "Get up" Victor grabbed Tobi shaking him "Bro am sorry" Tobi tried to plead but Victor wasn't haven't "It's so easy to do the shit you did with Elijah after your parents destroyed his name but try that shit with me" Victor said punching him and was pulled off by his friends.

Tobi had a broken nose and screamed from the pain "what your crying from a broken nose but felt tough when you broke several of my brother's bones?"  Beauty asked Tobi whimpered from the pain. 

"You ruined everything for him his good grades, a chance to a good college, even basketball. The crazy part is that you did all that to him because you hated us, your parents hated our mother. She doesn't have the same mother as them so she was an outcast to you all. But you enjoyed our wealth while doing everything you wanted to do to us to Elijah. I swear you guys will pay" 

A/N: That's the end of this chapter. I keep uploading chapter because I can't sleep and am afraid if I sleep I won't be able to wake up early like I need to so I might update another chapter tonight.