Chapter 28

Jason: Nah Elijah has been balling 18.7 ppg with 5.0 ass and 4.9 reb. His shooting percentage his alright to.

User: @Jason yeah it's a shame he wasn't able to perform like this to make the all star. But there still next year though most improved player definitely got to go to him

Lebronthegoat: He's trash he won't even last four season in the NBA. Your all jokes if you think he will ever become an all star. Lebron gonna teach him a lesson when Lakers play Thunder.

Few people were starting to see how good Elijah was, even believing that he might be the guy that thunders need to get better. He was getting better on not just the offensive end but the defensive end also. Many still believe he was just getting lucky and that his luck will run out soon. But how wrong they were.

The thunder had just barely won the game against the Clippers after losing to the Buck's. Being the last to walk out the locker room after everyone.  "Elijah can I please talk to you?" Beyoncé asked walking in front of him. Seeing her he say's nothing and makes a move to walk past her but she grabs his arm.

"Please it's important. I know you don't want to see me but I need your help" Beyoncé pleaded desperate hoping that he would listen to her but he makes an attempt to walk away making her hold his arm tighter which was kind of hard.

"It's Blue. She needs your help she hasn't been the same without you and it's all my fault. She fell on the steps and banged her head against the floor pretty hard. She's in need of blood and her blood type is rare. She has type O blood and your the only one I know that has it. I know you hate me, you have every right to for what I did to you but am begging you as a mother to help her"

She hoped she got to him but it seems Elijah did not care as he walked away ignoring her pleas not given a sign that he cared. She moved to chase after him but decided against it and went back to the hospital. All she could as she sat next to her daughters hospital bed was pray to God to help her and cry herself to sleep.

 All she could as she sat next to her daughters hospital bed was pray to God to help her and cry herself to sleep

Beyoncé's POV

"Bey wake up" I heard someone speaking as I was being shaken till I woke up. "What? What? What's wrong?" I said getting up very tired and sore all over my body. "They got a donor" Kelly said that was more than enough to clear my mind of any tiredness I had.

"What?"

"Yeah. They said someone with the same blood type as Blue came in and donated blood" Solange added "How is it possible? I" I paused surprised we haven't even started searching for donor since Elijah refused.

"Who is it? I need to thank this person"

"We don't know the doctor said the person would rather remain unknown" Solange replied I jumped off my sit no longer feeling tired or sleepy. The news of a donor being found for my daughter was all the energy I needed.

The doctor just happened to have walked in " Is it true?" I asked hopeful I guess she picked up on my question "yes someone came in and donated blood to Blue earlier"

"Who was it?" I asked I had to know who this person was so I could thank them. "Unfortunately the person doesn't want to be know so I can't tell you who he is?" Doctor Howard replied and my eyebrows knitted together as I realized what she said "he"

It was a he I thought as the doctor tried to switch up realizing she slipped a little. I tried to get a little more out of her but she wasn't slipping anymore. She checked on Blue "She will be fine now. She should be up very soon" The doctor left after he good report and in came in Julez and Julius with my crying twins.

I was worried as to what could have happened cause as soon as Julius placed them on the floor they ran to me surprisingly Rumi shoved Julez hand away when he tried to pat her. They threw themselves at me hugging me tightly and crying into my chest.

"What's wrong babies?" I asked softly

"I saw Boba but Ju pushed him away" Rumi said softly sniffling as Sir just nodded along. Who is Boba? I looked at Julez and my main body guard confused "Elijah was here" my eyes widened at the news "we saw him walking in the hallway. Sir and Rumi saw him and rushed towards him refusing to let him go. So we took them away from him and had security send him out since we had no idea why he was here?"

"Are you crazy?" I asked upset as they stared at me surprised "Blue is already like this cause I pushed her away from him and turned her against him only for him to be innocent do you also want to make them hate me. You already should be in jail for taking part in attacking him what gave you the right to do that to him"  I paused before I snapped even more.

As upset as I was I needed to calm them down "it's okay loves I will take you to see Boba once Blue gets better okay" I said and they nodded "for now you have to be calm so you don't wake your sister up" 

"Is Blue going to be okay mommy?"

I nodded "yeah she will be okay" I assured them.

A/N: Hey everyone sorry for not updating I traveled and left my laptop but am back now. Thank you all for supporting my books and I hoped to get even better.