Chapter 12

" If he wasn't useless and sickness prone his organs would have made good spare" 

"At lest we get to use his damage body for useless experiments"

"Your still up. Good" 

Weak, and in pain Elijah couldn't speak as he was kept conscious with tears stained face till he passed out.

"Nigga looks like nobody in this world gives a fuck about you"

Kicks after kicks, punch after punch. From one pain to another Elijah was barely unrecognizable with the wounds on him as he laid in his jail cell in his own blood awaiting the conclusion of his unfair trial.

The Next Day

ELIJAH'S POV:

I was up and against the wall with my leg's together between my arms and legs resting on them. This position was bad for my wounds I know but I felt safe, despite the disgusting, smelly, bug filled cell I was in with no windows or ventilation.

I was in pain but no pain physical or mental was more painful than the fact that two people that mean most to me were dead and despite the fact  that I was injured. Without an investigation being done I was being blamed for it which made the world hate me more.

"Oh your up. I guess you think your some strong and brave warrior."  One  of the officers said as he opened my cell door and walked into my cell jerking me up by my broken and cuffed arm.

"Well kid it's time for you to know what the judges have for you. Just to give you a hint. It's really bad" He whispered into my ear before dragging me out of my cell.

2 Hours Later

Now being in the court for the pass one hour now waiting for the judge to come to his decision. I could by the look of hatred from everyone in the court including the judge himself. His mother like always looked at him in disappointment. His mother should he still call her that? The people that were suppose to love and be there for him. Who pressured Priscilla into her marriage with monster looked at him with hate? His so called soul mate and their lovers. They were all there.

"Elijah Davies you have been charged with rape of Mrs Selina Thompson, the murder of Mr. Maxwell. The rape and murder of Mrs. Priscilla Bridges. Your a monster and you don't deserve happiness or joy. Am sentencing you to life imprisonment and I assure you it would be hell for  you" The judge said.

I was quite all throughout until he mentioned me raping and murdering my own sister "I DIDN'T DO IT. I DIDN'T RAPE OR MURDER MY SISTER. THAT MONSTER DID IT." I pointed to Alex who was shocked at my outburst but smirked. "HE KILLED HER, HE KILLED THE BOTH OF THEM HER AND HER BABY. HE RAPED HER. THEY ALL DID. MY SISTERS MURDER WASN'T INVESTIGATED. AM TELLING YOU HE MURDERED HER" I was dragged out the court with people looking.

"AM INNOCENT. I WOULDN'T DARE KILL THE TWO PEOPLE THAT CARED ABOUT ME. HE KILLED HER. SHE TOLD THE WORLD WHAT HE WAS PUTTING HER THROUGH AND YOU ALL IGNORED HER. " I yelled as I was successfully dragged out the court and knocked unconscious, tear streaming down my face.

My eyes opened as I tried to move but felt restrained I struggled to moved to see where I was and notice I was in a dirty room chained to a bed. I could still remember what happened. When I saw the people walk in with all forms of tools, hammer, knifes, scalpels, whips, guns and even a rat. I realized what the judged mean by it would be hell for me. I don't know but something told me that my sentence was giving to me so I would die here. 

Nobody would ask questions. No one would care.

"You cause a hell of a scene in the court room. Your going to have to pay for that" Alex said being among the people in the room with me. Which included officers, doctors, prisoner and some of his men.

"Unfortunately I think we all have had a enough fun with you and got bored. Your starting to get bold and we can't have that. So yeah you have to die sad for you but more fun for us.  And just so you know I still think about everything I did to your sister and ooh it was fun. I some time sleep peacefully to her screams." He said and I struggled against the restraints  "Elijah don't look, Elijah" He mocked as the people laugh.

"I heard she was a real screamer and real tight to a shame I wasn't there to have some fun with her" Alex younger brother Lucas said laughing loudly as I struggle even more to get out of my restraints and just cause him pain.

" she was a ho, she betrayed me and did you say she had a baby. I bet it wasn't mine anyway so I don't regret what happened to her. Chloe has already given amazing kids anyway" He said 

"MONSTER. YOUR A MONSTER. SHE HAD THE BABY AFTER YOU RAPED HER THE FIRST TIME. SHE WAS AN INNOCENT WOMAN. YOU THINK YOUR SO BAD BUT YOUR NOTHING BUT A DOG FEEDING OUT OF THE HAND OF A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T EVEN LOVE YOU.  YOUR AN ANIMAL. YOU AND THE ENTIRE BRIDGES FAMILY. YOUR ALL MONSTERS" I screamed I could feel myself losing my voice. 

I could tell that pissed him off him and his brother as he grabbed his gun and shot me in my shoulders. "Your talking to much and it's starting to piss me off. so can we get started?"

12:00 Am

"Throw him in there" Was the order of Alex as two prisoners threw Elijah's body into the 6 feet deep ditch they had dug . Elijah's body landing with a thud. He was lifeless, the way he looked it was impossible for him to survive in the eyes of the people who did this to him he was dead. The covered his body with sand till the place he was cruelly buried looked like a huge pile of dirt. The group left covered in the innocent man's blood. All laughing and celebrating not realizing that there was someone there who saw and heard everything.

A/N: Yeah you guys are definitely going to kill me but don't worry things will happen. Comment your thoughts:

What would happen to Elijah?

Is he dead?