Chapter 2

ELIJAH'S POV:

I cried in pain from the beating I received from what I did to Julez. Nobody even cared that Priscila was hurt badly thanks to Victor because she supported me so they didn't like her. I was locked up in a small house outside the house. It was part of my moms house but it wasn't used for anything so they kept it as a place to use to punish me since they had to take Julez to the hospital and thankfully Priscilla. 

I tried to bare the pain as I knew they would be more coming but it was to much. My sides were hurting bad and I was having trouble breathing. I knew had several new bruises adding to the old ones some were probably infected already due to no medical help and there was only so little I could do. Priscila really couldn't help me all the time due to her abusive husband and no one believe that her husband and his family were doing so much bad things to her.  

Sometimes I ask God why he let's me go through this. All my life I have been hurt and abused am so alone. Why bring me to this life to suffer.

Letting out soft whimpers I struggled to sit up so I could breathe well and not catch cold. This place I was kept in was really cold and dirty. It was as if they had turned this room into my living place of hell. 

I just hoped one day this would all end. I dozed off to sleep praying that they won't at least forget about me for today.

TWO DAYS LATER:

From one hell hole to another. It was Monday which means school, which mean more  beatings in school and more lies created against me to protect the important students. I was too tired from all the beating I got. Plus I had to do my entire classes home work.

I changed into a casual outfit for school which includes a white beat up air force, long sleeve shirt and some old bit baggy trousers. Don't get me wrong I get good clothes and shoes or I used to but they got taken from me by my moms cousins without her or my siblings knowing. She thought I was throwing all my good clothes so she started to give the rest to them. Ever since then they never bought me anything.

I had to walk to school since I had no car and the moment I arrived at the school doors I was met with bullies "hey ugly you did our home work?" 

"Um yes" I said looking down grabbing my torn book bag and taking their home works out an old binder so the could remain fresh and clean. I handed it to them and they snatched it from him.

"Am impressed" Kenyon said looking over the home work with his jock friends. He played varsity basketball and was one of the school star athlete. His dad was a professional player for the Lakers along with Scottie whose dad was Scottie Pippen and played with Michael Jordan. I thought they were cool but they were like everyone else always bullied me especially during training.

"Yo I see you did your home work and others. Let me see that" Caseous asked knowing what he was going to do I start begging "please don't they will kill me if anything happens to their home work".

"Nigga we don't give a fuck we want you to get beat up" Kenyon said snatching the rest of the homework's from me I tried to reach for them but was shoved to the ground and kicked in my side. I tried to stop him again as he started tearing them but got kicked in the side again. I cried watching as they threw the paper in the dustbin while many just watched and recorded videos. They left after giving me a final kick this time to the face and walked away laughing. Fuck.

"Your late Davis" My first class teacher who happens to be my math teacher. Luckily math was my favorite but sadly the teacher hated like the other teachers and allowed me to get bullied in class.

"Am sorry Mr. Collins I got held up at the front gate" I said he ignored and wrote something at the attendance sheet. "First day of school and you already got into a fight. " Mr. Collin said not letting me explain "to the principal office" he said a pointing at the door as the class full out laughed at me.

Knowing there was nothing I could do I took the pass and went to the principal office.

A/N: Am just giving a short look at Elijah's childhood before getting to the main drama. I took so long making this chapter. I apologize.