Chapter 4

"Please stop. No more" Priscila yelled out begging her husband who kept beating her in front of his mistress and family. They never made attempts to stop him just watched smiling. He grabbed her by the hair and proceed to drag her prison he had personally built for her as she screamed from the pain.

"YOU USLESS BITCH. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR USE IS" Alex yelled out as he banged her head against the wall causing her immense pain as blood stream down her face. "WHAT NO MORE SCREAMING?" He yelled as she was frozen from the pain. He banged her head on the wall again and said the one thing he knew hurt her the most "this why the kids thinks your useless" he said calmly before dropping her battered body on the dirty floor and left the room locking the door. Keeping her in the darkness.

Priscila had fallen to unconsciousness after getting humiliated and beaten. With no one to defend or protect her. The only being Elijah but he always end up near dead when he tries to. No on believes her. She regretted allowing her brother Victor and her mother talking her to marry him. He was monster and her family refused to believe her when she said so. Alex came from a very wealthy and powerful family in the US. They were the owner of the Lakers, along with several other hotels. They had nice persona in front of the media so many called her  a liar when she cried out what she was going through. Alex Bridges had a mistress who made her life hell. She was Beyoncé's artist Chloe Bailey and she turned her kids against her.

ELIJAH'S POV:

I watched as the team lost yet another game. I was on the bench through out but the blame was put on me. Not the main player shooting 3 of 15 from three pointer or our main center getting four fouls in the first quarter with 5 points, 0 assist, 4 rebounds and only one block. I thought college would be different but it was worse.

I played for USC but I was hated here I was hated everywhere even in Nigeria.  We slowly made our way to the locker room as I knew what was awaiting me. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" The shooting guard yelled as he shoved me into a locker. He was 6 feet 4 inches and weighed 190 pound, way taller and bigger than me. As I was 6 feet 1 inches and just weight 127 pounds I was easy to push around.

"Elijah what do you have to say about this?" The coach asked "am sorry. I never meant to cause trouble" I said lowly. The players scoff as the coaches looked at me with a glare. "As punishment  you are going to run for thirty minutes straight no stopping, then clean the locker room and bathroom. Start now" Coach said and I rushed outside as coach got in his car and made me run for thirty minutes.

"You slow down one more time and am going to hit you with this car" the coach said as I could feel my self getting so tired and I could pass out. But am almost at the campus so I have to keep going.

Finally arriving at the school building I leaned into the wall trying to catch my breathe "no resting for you. Go clean the locker room, once your done clean the toilets and and court to. I want everything sparkling clean"

I was handed some old broken cleaning materials and left to clean the entire court. Am used to it, since the 1 month I joined USC this was what I went through. At least I don't get beating just a few punches here and there so I was glad. I just knew my body was going to be hurting after this.

A/N: What do you guys think about me using Chloe as Priscila husband mistress?  Should I keep her or change it.