Chapter 27

"Do you know what you have done?"

"Am sorry"

"Your sorry. Your sorry. This campus is getting it's reputation ruined because of you. Now with everything going on with Elijah millions of people are calling for the shut down of the campus. Because you and the team decided to harass, bully and humiliates him. Why didn't you just ignore him or send him out of the team?"

"It was already bad for us when the world found out that we were not giving him access to the resources in the school needed by a students and was ignored by the staffs and faculties. But you had to take it physical. You made it obvious that you were neglecting him on the team by not giving him any playing time and when he won that game for us against Alabama you publicly gave credits to Kelvin only for him to not make the NBA and now looks who is doing well in the NBA"

"Am sorry. It was a mistake on my part. Give me another chance" Elijah's USC coach pleaded.

"Another chance your out of chances. The only way to reduce the stain on our reputation is to sack you. We already have to deal with professor willingly giving him bad grades they would be fired and deal with the police so will you" 

Coach Melvin walked out the office in a solemn mood. He just lost his job over some bad decisions he made concerning Elijah Davies and with what's going on he won't be able to get another coaching job or a job at all. Shoot he could be facing jail time. It was funny to him to make Elijah's life hell before but now it had became a bad joke that came with dire consequences.

News of the Kid being innocent was revealed and so was everything the kid went through. To tell you the truth he felt bad for the kid and regretted his actions towards him especially seeing the way he was playing in the NBA. It was crazy to him that out off all his teammates in the USC division 1 basketball team. Elijah.

They boy everybody loved to hate on. Loved to bullied. The one who wasn't given any proper training to help him become better who he kicked out during practice was the one who was now in the NBA. All his other teammates were in the NBA but became busts, went undrafted or got in trouble that landed them in jail.

"I guess I should have seen it coming. Out of everyone he worked the hardest." Melvin thought to himself as he packed up his box filled with his things. "I fucked up"

-

With Elijah

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked not expecting Shai or Lu to be here.

"We came to hang out" Shai replied I left them in to my apartment. "We brought food and games" Shai said he brought out his PS5 out his bag and connected it to my TV. I went to my pantry and brought out snacks putting them on the table. I sat down and watched as Lu and Shai played 2k they invited me but I insisted on watching not knowing how to play. 

Shai Lu, and LaMelo were among the few people I talk to in the league or I consider close to other than Haru. I let them continue playing their games watching eventually they wanted me to join.

"Bro come on just one game it's fun"

After much convincing from them I decided to join they explained how the game Call Of Duty  worked the controls and everything I played and I liked it.

I was able to spot a sniper and shoot them down. "that's what you get stupid" Shai voiced out as he got the man that had killed him before. We spent the entire day playing video games and talking well they were doing most of the talking.

Eventually they left and I cleaned up the place before taking a shower and spent the rest of the night reading.

-

Beyoncé POV:

"Blue Baby wake up" I cried panicking as I see my daughter slumped on the ground not waking up. "Blue" Solange said shaking her hoping she would wake up but she wasn't. "Call 911 SOMEONE CALL 911." I screamed out.

Angie kneeled in front of me trying to calm me down as I could feel my self getting anxious "They're on their way Bey but you have to calm down" 

"My child is unconscious how do you expect me to be calm" I started to  hyperventilate I started to fear that something bad could happen to Blue. "Bey I need you to breath you have to be strong for Rumi and Sir"

I had realized that I had become to much of a coward to accept everything my daughter said was right. I couldn't bring myself to look at her so I've been ignoring her and staying away from her for the last couple of weeks but it was the biggest mistake of my life as Blue had tripped on the  stairs banging her head against the floor.

Ambulance finally arrived rushing her to the hospital with Beyoncé and her family following. "Am here for Blue Ivy Carter am her mother" I said to the lady at the desk. "The doctors are currently with her if you could take a sit over there they will be with you as soon as they are done" she pointed to a sitting area we sat there hoping and praying she was okay.

It took hours before the doctor finally came out with a sad smile making me panic even more hoping it was good news. "Doctor how is she?"

"We were able to get her in a stable condition, she's currently in a coma now which she should wake up from in a couple of weeks. The problem is she lost lots of blood and is in need of a blood transfer except she has a rare type O blood type" The doctor explained making me sigh in relief but also worried.

No one in my family has a type O blood type except Blue "Thank you doctor. Can we see her?" Kelly said "sure. She's in the room right over there" he pointed out before leaving.

We made our over to the room what was I going to do. Upon entering the room I saw my first born unconscious connected to a breathing machine that beeped every second. My beautiful baby I caressed her face happy she was alive.

"There is one person that has a blood type like Blue's. The question is will he be willing to help?"

A/N: Sorry I decided to end the chapter a different route. I had a idea to end it and decided to use this way to make the story smoother for me.

Anyway your thoughts on the situation?

Your thoughts on Shai and Elijah's friendship along with LaMelo and Lu's. Is there a way I can make it better?

Who do you think the person is that they need to help Blue?