Chapter 24

"Stop joking with me"

"Were not Elijah is alive and is playing in the NBA"

"Robyn are you sure about this?"

"Mom we know what we saw. It's been on the media for a while we just didn't know cause we did not check"

RIHANNA'S POV:

I couldn't believe it at first Elijah was alive. I can still remember when we saw him. We had no idea he was in the elevator with us and he didn't even seem to be paying us any attention. When Bey called out his name and followed him we followed her wanting to make sure it was him and it was. But he was different way different and  am not just talking about the fact that he's taller now or grown more handsome even with the scar underneath his left eye.

His face was different they no longer held that smile that was always on his face no matter what. His face was blank, his gaze were cold void of emotions. We remained frozen by a single glance from him we couldn't say anything to him before he left.

My family was here so where Elijah's family and others. "It's true they not lying. Elijah is alive" Jude said with a look of relief "he survived" he wiped tears from his eyes "he survived thank God" Jude said dropping to the floor with a happy facial expression. I knew how they must be feeling. The fact that Elijah survived after everything he went through not deserving any of it must be a relieving feeling. 

"My little brother is alive. Oh men. This is good news, I have to see him we have to apologize to him. I swear I will never hurt him again. I will never betray him again. I just need him to forgive me, I need both of their forgiveness. I should have been there for them" Jude was now full out crying Victor reached out to comfort him but Jude jerked away from me.

"Don't touch me. I want nothing to do with you. Your part of the reason why Priscilla is dead. You pushed her to marry your friend Alex because he was wealthy despite knowing how he saw her as an object and wanted her because she rejected him. I might have forgiven mom but not you" Jude said Victor dropped his hand looking down.

Yeah none of us were talking to Victor. Turns out he knew that Alex never really loved her he new Alex was physically abusing her he saw it and did nothing to defend her. "Jude it's okay we will apologize to him. It won't be easy with things we said and did we really don't deserve his forgiveness but we will show him how wrong we were and that we've learnt from our mistakes. It will take time but we have to keep strong if they could go years with not having any of us to be there for them. Then we should be strong enough to go even longer to earn is forgiveness" Beauty said pulling Jude into a hug.

"I was stupid and blinded by lust. I loved his sister and in return I pressured Priscilla to marry Alex so I can be with his sister. I thought it was only a one time thing that he will stop. I knew they where having issues I just thought all couples have issues sometimes even physical and with time they would resolve. I had no idea he would go that far. Am so sorry it's all my fault. I should have protected her protected the both of them. You have no idea how much the guilt eats me up at night. How much I blame myself? I was wrong am sorry please don't hate me" Victor said lowly looking down he looked up and his eyes were red and face wet.

"Listen we need to stick together now more than ever. Elijah is alive and we have to right our wrongs. We were all wrong not just Victor. All of us are just as guilty. How many times did Priscilla cry out to us and we ignored her or accused her of lying" Mama Tina said wrapping her arms around Mama Jane consoling her.

"I can't believe I listened to Chloe"

"Shit I can't believe the nerves of Hailey to call you begging for her sister. " Solange replied Beyoncé.

How were we going to do it? I looked at Miracle and we were contemplating whether we should tell them that Elijah is different. 

Everyone finally left except Beyoncé. "I don't what to do. I know telling Blue that Elijah survived will make her happy but what will happen when she sees he's so different. It will break her" She whispered her knees tucked within her arms as she sat on the couch in the living room.

I couldn't say anything to her cause I had nothing to say so I sat beside her and hugged her. "I honestly don't know but we'll figure it out" 

I poured a glass of wine and handed it to her taking glass for myself after. After this last couple of weeks I needed to unwind everything.

-

"The reason why I called this meeting is due to the problem were all in" 

"As you all know videos of Elijah time at this school made it's way across the internet going global. This video not  only affected my reputation as the principal but yours and the student who went here as well. Some of the student's got arrested mostly Elijah's cousins and their friends. Um" The man loosened his tie has he kept looking at the papers he had in his hand with dread. 

"The state has handed us a subpoena they are taking all of us to court for neglect, abuse, abuse of power and fraud for lying about Elijah's grades. This will be in two month all of us are needed at the court." The principal finished looking gloomy.

"This is all Irene's fault. We should have never listened to her"

"But we did and look what's happening. We're in so much trouble"

"Is there anything we can do. I mean Elijah is alive and playing well we could talk to him to forgive us and help us"

"I don't know I really don't"

A/N: Next chapter will be a time skip. I also want to take the time to thank everyone for reading, liking and commenting on my stories.