Chapter 34

Beyoncé POV:

"Mommy when is Elijah coming?" Sir asked running to me

"Soon but you guys have to be quiet aunty Miracle isn't feeling to well"

"Okay" He whispered before looking at Miracle who was watching TV eating some waffles he walked towards her "hey baby"

"Are you feeling better?" Sir asked quietly

"Am good Sir." She replies Sir gets himself on the chair to give her a hug "thank you Sir" She gave him a hug before letting him down I smiled Sir despite being so young was very kind and observant doesn't really talk or open up with people. Rumi was kind and loves to socialize, same with Blue but she can be a bit shy at first.

"Sir what about me? I thought I was your friend" Robyn asked he gave a small smile going to give her a hug before going back to play with his toys. "How did this whole thing with Elijah happen?" The pretty Bajan asked.

"It's a long story"

She gave me a stank face "bitch we got time" 

I was about to speak when someone knocked at the door "later" I told them as I went to go open the door revealing the said person we were talking about. He looked up from his phone  tilting his head to the side as I took a good look at him he had on a plain black shirt and sweatpants with crocs  I could see the tattoos on his arms which he must have gotten recently he had a bunch but not the point they were covering his arms just his lower arm. He looked good really good and I could tell he wasn't trying. Staring at him for so long I had forgotten what I wanted to say.

(A/N: I used LaMelo's tatts because I actually like them they're not to much but just enough to tell his story

(A/N: I used LaMelo's tatts because I actually like them they're not to much but just enough to tell his story. Especially his big Lion looking at his younger self tattoo.)

I snapped out of it to see him staring at him head tilted a bit sideways like he was waiting for me to say something. 

Oh yeah the kids.

"your just in time they have been asking about you"

I moved sideways holding the door "come in" he came inside and I closed the door before attempting to yell for the kids I didn't even a chance to do that before hearing heavy footsteps running towards us "Bobba" The kids yelled running to him and tackling him in a hug.

Blue jumped into his arms as he spinned her around before letting her go. I smiled happy to see her back to her happy joyful self. "Let's go make cars"

"No I want to spend time with Boba he's my best friend" Rumi voiced out grabbing unto Elijah's hand as Sir grabbed unto the other. He looked at the little ones with a calmed look before looking at Blue as if to ask what she wanted to do.

"Can you help me with my math homework? I did most of them but I have problem with two of the questions?"

"Alright we'll work on that first before anything else" Elijah voice making the two twins pout "we'll still do everything else but we have to help Blue with her homework alright" he said to them his statement was simple and short but enough to renew their joy and bring back their smiles.

"Okay" Rumi said

"Let's go do your home work Blue"

Since Blue was doing her homework in the kitchen they went to the kitchen walking past the living room where Robyn and Miracle were at walking pass them. I went back to sit with them.

By the reaction on their faces they still weren't used to Elijah just plainly ignoring their existence I got used to it I had to after all I couldn't blame him for doing so. "He's a bit less colder than he was when we saw him at the arena" Miracle said looking extremely tired. 

"He does I guess it's because of the kids. After he rejected to help donate blood to Blue or at least I thought he did. I later found out that he was at the hospital the next day the exact same time doctor said someone came to donate blood"

Their eyes widens at this "do you think it was him?" Miracle asked "to tell you the truth am not sure I suspect it's him cause he was said to be seen somewhere with the doctor, the doctor said the person does not want to be known. And I don't want to press him about it"

"He might different and a bit cold but it's not hidden that despite all that happened he still has a soft spot for those kids"

"Your right"

We decided to move away from the topic of Elijah and talk about other things. I don't know how long it was but it felt like hours but through out those times I could tell something was wrong with Miracle. She say's she's fine and just going through nausea and headache but I had a feeling it was more than that.

She got up almost falling but caught her self "are you sure your okay?" I asked as I got up from the couch with Rob holding her up from falling. "Am alright just tired" She got out Robyn's hold and continue to walk upstirs before slumping on the floor.

"MIRACLE"

A/N:  I don't know do ya'll like the pace this book is going is too slow cause I don't really want to rush anything or skip a lot. So let me know in the comment below thank you.