Chapter 13

A WEEK LATER

RIHANNA'S POV:

Going back to my hotel room after getting done with my photo shoot. The past couple of months has been stressful for me. The fact that my soulmate was a absolutely disgusting human being who I hope is rotting in jail right now. The fact that he tried to rape me and harmed so many people disgusted me. I made his life hell and I don't regret it he deserved it. I was glad we were able to reject him.

Yes I say him. It was a taboo to speak about him. The one person I felt bad for was Priscilla she was fooled by him and he killed and rape her. But for some I could still remember his outburst when he yelled that Alex raped and murdered her, burning her and her baby. That can't be true right.

The death of Priscilla, the fact that Elijah did it and the now known fact that she had a baby who died has been affecting her family. Aunty Jane hasn't been the same neither has her other kids. 

One thing I can't get out my mind was Elijah's face when we rejected him. When he passed out due to the pain from being rejected. We could tell he was in pain but refused to scream. I guess he wanted to act tough. Since he never rejected us we still had a connection with him. As much as we hated we were glad cause we did not have to go through the pain of being rejected lord knows we couldn't handle it.

The night of when Elijah was sentenced to life imprisonment  we were all at the house celebrating with our partners and family when we felt immense pain from where our mate mark was. It felt like our very soul was on fire. I remembered gasping for air fearing that I might die.

Our family had to take care of us since surprisingly our partners left us not comeback. I know Rocky and I have been having problem with him not being there when I need him or him not being able to stay way from thirsty women. Jay and Bey had their problems so did Tyler and Miracle. But we never expected them to leave us when we needed them the most

The painful part was they were found by paparazzi in partying in clubs with other females. As I made my way up to my floor in the elevator with Mel and Jen besides me. I took a look at  the area where my mate mark was and it looked really dry, irritatingly dry and painful liked I had gotten branded there. We were still trying to figure out what it means.

"ROB"

I jumped a little "girl why you yelling in my damn ear" 

"You've been spaced out" Mel replied as both her and Jen looked at me  worried "I have been thinking nothing to worry about" I said preventing the topic from going far. The elevator dinged as we arrived at my floor. Grabbing my card I swiped at the door to my hotel penthouse and immediately saw clothes that weren't mine on the floor.

What the? We all looked at each other confused. I started to get upset as I hoped what I was thinking was not true. But as I got closer to the room door the sounds I heard did nothing but increased my suspicion.

I thought he changed. He promised he changed and now he's in there sleeping with another woman in my bed and badmouthing me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" They jumped at hearing my voice. "Rob it's not what you think" he jumped off the bed naked as the day he was born with the bitch trying to cover herself looking scared as fuck. "So what is it then?"

*Crash*

 I threw a vase at him  missing as it crashed upon coming contact with the wall "GET OUT. Get out of my house, get out of my life" I started yelling but calmed damn realizing he wasn't worth it.

"And you is that my necklace on you?" I asked the ugly white hoe who decided to wear my $300,00 necklace.

"Am sorry . Here you could have it back" She said  afraid which she should be. As soon as she handed me my necklace I launched at her battering her face with my fist while pulling her hair.

I felt someone try to grab me off the bitch who was yelling for me to get off her. I knew it wasn't Mel or Jen so it must be Rocky. Trying to get out of his hold I accidently punched him in the face and he slapped me "BITCH"

My head went sideways before I turned my head toward him "FUCK YOU" I yelled grabbing a bat and hitting him with it with the way it hit his jaw I knew it was damage but I don't care, fuck him. He dropped to the floor holding his jaw and rolling around in pain. I didn't stop I kept hitting him not caring for his pain. "Rob am sorry" he tried to speak I responded by hitting his arm hurting him more as he cried out.

"ARGH FUCK"

"GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT"

I dropped the bat as Mel grabbed the bat and Jen grabbed a heel as the bitch ran while our attention turned to Rocky. "FUCK" He whimpered at the pain. "You gone put your fucking hands on me. Nigga you must be on some hard drugs if you think am going to let you do me like Chris did" I said calming down furious and done with him. 

The nerve of this man, this same man whose career I helped had the nerve, the fucking nerve to fucking touch me and call me out my name. "Rob baby am sorry. It was an honest mistake. We could work this out argh" he cried with tears coming out his eye. He pathetic and honestly I don't feel bad for him he deserved it

 "Were done get out or am calling the police" I told him "come on Rob" he said limping towards me but stop as soon as he saw Mel holding the bat daring him to touch me. Eventually my security came and got him out.

What did I do to fucking deserve this?

A/N: Nothing much to say but I do want to tell about a YouTube series I have been watching created from Sims 4. To be honest with you it's really good and very interesting, very realistic to. I will post a link next chapter.