Chapter 31

Elijah

        Elijah

Another game another win. We just have one more game against the Grizzlies to make it into the play offs. Since seeing Jude at the hotel in LA he's been coming to my games and some how got my number sending me text messages asking about my day. I ignore him hoping he would stop and forget about me but it hasn't been working.

As if that wasn't enough Beyoncé has been stopping me and trying to talk to me for a while. Thankfully Rihanna and Miracle stopped I guess they got tired but not her. Since I came back from team practice earlier I just decided to go over plays.

Hearing a knock on my door I go answer it to see Beyoncé at my door with her kids who threw themselves at me as soon as they saw me. "Bobba" the little ones yelled as they held unto my leg. I wondered how they knew where I lived.

Blue stood there shyly looking down with tears streaming down "am sorry" she whispered "am so sorry. I was mean to you and I pushed you away. Please don't hate me I don't want you to hate me. I will do better, I won't abandon you again I promise" She cries taking deep breathes.

"I shouldn't have believed those bad things about you I was wrong and stupid" I was lost on what to do. I kneeled in front of her making her looking at me before wiping her tears with my finger.

"It's not your fault"  I simply replied to her upon hearing this she wrapped her hands around shoulder in a hug soaking up my shirt with tears as she cried sorry over and over. Caught by surprise by the hug  I remained there, still as a rock as she continued to cry into my shoulder. I looked at her mother who looked at me with a sad smile.

"How did you find me?"

"I followed you here. " Upon hearing this I glared at her "why? Can't you just leave me alone?" I asked not giving her time to answer the question. "Am sorry. Blue needed you. Rumi and Sir both needed you I had no idea what to do next except find you and bring them to you" she explained but I ignored her and tried to move away from the kids to notice they were sleeping on me holding me tightly.

I rose up with all three them clinging unto me so I had to make sure my arms were wrapped around the three of them so none of them fell. Since it was late I allowed them to stay at my apartment given the mother and her kids the main bedroom while going to sleep in guest bed room/ training room.

"Am really sorry about everything Elijah" Beyoncé voiced out as I made my way to the guest bedroom. I closed the door to the room I will be sleeping in refusing to answer or even look at her. The nerve of her to pull what she did. The only reason she's here are because of her kids they're innocent. 

The morning soon came and I was the first one up doing my morning workouts. 2 hours into my workout I heard a door open and little footsteps walking around the house before little knocks made it's way to my room.

"Bobba" Rumi's said lowly behind the door

I paused my sets of squats and went to open the door revealing the little girl wiping sleep from her eyes. As soon as she saw me her eyes lit up and she gave a big smile before hugging my leg.

"What's wrong Rumi? Your suppose to be with your mom" I asked patting her back slightly. "But I wanna stay with you" she replied rubbing her hand against her eye before raising her hand up for me to carry her.

"You hungry?"

She nodded playing with my hair as soon as I picked her up. She had a bright smile as she hummed with trying to twist my hair "pancakes?" I asked knowing she loved them.

"Hmmm with chocolate chips" 

I went to the kitchen placing her on the counter. I brought out the ingredients to make the pancakes along with some eggs, frozen bacon and sausages. I put the bacon and sausage in a bowl of warm water to defreeze.

I allowed her to crack the eggs  into the pancake batter. Which she did making a mess with a proud smile on her face at her job. "You did good Rumi" I told her and she clapped her hands. There was no sign of eggs shell in the batter so I mixed it. Putting some butter on the heated pan  I poured the pancake mix into  watching them form.

After making a total of ten pancakes, I made the eggs deciding to go for scrambled eggs. I put slices of bacon on the pan along with the sausages waiting for them to get done while Rumi watched me. I got done with everything slicing up some fruits. I set the foods on several plates arranging them on a table.

I sat Rumi on the chair and cut her pancakes into squares for her "is it okay?" she replied with a nod taking her fork and stabbing into a pancake her eyes lit up as soon as she chewed on it "it's so goooood" She ate some more.

"Hey don't eat without me" Sir made his presence known running towards me and raising his hands for me to lift him up. I picked him up and sat him on the other side helping him cut his pancakes which he ate happily.

I felt arms wrap around my shoulder in a hug "am sorry Boba" it was Blue and she was crying again. I turned towards her bring my thumb towards her face to wipe her tears. I gave a pat on the hand shaking my head no.

"Your just a child it's alright"

I put a strand of her braid behind her ear  "you need to eat" I told her seeing how skinny she was I could tell she wasn't eating probably because she was sad but I couldn't be mad at her she just a child who knew no better. 

"Your so good with them" 

Beyoncé made her presence known but I chose to ignore her through out breakfast.

A/N:   Am going to be free so I will try to do another chapter this night and tomorrow to celebrate my birthday.