Lorraine

○°•●•°○I still love you...○°•●•°○

Part 2..

Vote! And follow me!

I have a c.ai account if you want to follow me there too my account is: @yiellecorpuz_cal

PS- Choose from Option A and Option B

Should I trust her again?....

That sentence remains in my head...While shes stares at me waiting for an answer.

"Just hear me out please! I- I dont want to lose you! Please!" She held both of my shoulder.

Does she really deserve a chance? If yes...

OPTION A: GIVE HER A CHANCE (STORY LINE)

Y/n smiled and nodded, Lorraine immediately hugged you tightly, of course you hugged back.

"Thank you! Thank you so much love! Forgive me please!" She begged "Of course I forgive you" You reply and kiss her cheek.

Lorraine couldn't stop tearing up and kept kissing and hugging you.

Eventually you both head back to your apartment and rest there for quite a while.

You and Lorraine fell alseep on the king size bed and You woke up an hour later...

You walk out of the room and went to the kitchen to drink some water. You open the fridge and grab the jug of water and pour it to the glass your holding and put it back on the fridge and close the door.

You drink from the glass and you hear slight footsteps away from your bedroom and you turn around and saw Lorraine standing up rubbing her eyes walking towards where you are.

Lorraine hugs you from behind and kiss your neck lightly "My beloved~" she called making you chuckle "Yes hun?" You reply "Thank you...for giving me another chance! That's why I love you...I'm so sorry if I hurted you that much" she pouted "Oh hush! Lorraine it's fine! I forgive you... please dont do it again..." Lorraine nodded at that rule.

3 months later.

You head back to your apartment and hear some muffling or talking sounds on your room... Lorraine was home... but who's with her tonight....

OPTION B: DONT GIVE HER A CHANCE (STORY LINE)

"Please! Please Y/n!! I beg you!" She kneel down in front of me grabbing my leg crying "Lorraine! Please stop..." I reply and she shake her head an kept crying on my leg.

I sigh and grab her arms and stand her up "Let's talk back at my apartment okay?" She nodded.

When we arrive I let her come in my apartment and we both sit on the couch and I rest my back on cushion while she kept holding my hand.

"Baby! Please listen..just hear me out!" She cried and I nodded "Yes, yes I will now go on..." I said smiling at her weakly "Baby, I went to that club just that very night and I met that person...That person drugged my drink honey! Please believe me!" She cried sitting near me holding my cheek "Oh Lorraine... I know were married for over 2 years but..... I'm sorry... i-" she cut me off  "No no no no no no no?! No?! Please Y/n... Please!! Dont leave me! Please I cant! I cant live without you! Please!!!" Lorraine held me tight and I shake my head

"I'm sorry...I'm very sorry..."