Lorraine

!Baby!

Its Saturday afternoon, when you sat by yourself on the bench of the park, you sigh then breathing in the fresh smell of the oxygen going to your nostrils.

You sat there for almost 30 minutes, you felt so peaceful just sitting there quietly. Lorraine walks to the wooden bench you were sitting in while you close your eyes and just get your mind in a peaceful phase of the surroundings, you could feel Lorraine point a gun on you "I'm taking you with me Y/n" She added while you open your eyes after what she said.

You laugh, and by that part you black out by her punching you making you sleep. She got into her Tayota car and place you to the passenger seat while on the back seat there's crates of guns neatly package inside.

You woke up and there was a light above you and you barely see the surroundings and you could hear Lorraine's voice sigh deeply "Lorraine! Baby! Dont do this!" You said pleadly as she scoffed and walk over you on the table while sitting on your chair.

"Y/n... tell me where Shadows is going" You laugh knowing she and her troops had planned to take down your troops called Shadows, You shake your head "Look, Babe, ain't gonna tell you anything, I know you'll kill me if I dont. If I did, I'm sure I will be killed back at HQ, so no can do lovely" You reply and she seems to get it "Okay love" Lorraine stand up and walk along side you "I'll keep you safe and not get killed by Shadows if you ever tell me" You laugh again at her decision "No way you'll do that" You look away pissed off ofcourse she wasnt gonna do it.

"I will" She put her pinky out and interlock it with yours and and you look up to her in disbelief, you knew she wouldn't... of course not, you stare at her for a couple of minutes before your eyes widen when you felt her lips on yours, you keep your head still and didnt kiss back, You hesitated by that and she pulled away "Your mouth taste good" She reply making you turn bight red as she put her hand on yours caressing you knuckles with her thumb.

You shook your head "No... You wont do that" You look at her "Yes I will" She reply untying you from the ropes, your wrist is free and you rub it, you saw the red mark of the rope on your wrist and just shake your head again "No!" "Yes you will hun" She smirks "I'll make you" She replied making you look at her in fear....

Dont tell me shes going to do it?....

Is she?....