CIPHER!!

XOXO~

IM SO SORRY FOR NKT POSTING! HIGSCHOOL IS GIVING ME BUSINESS... TONS AND TONS OF WORK TO DO SOEACOLLY FOR GROUP ACTIVITIES AND ASSIGNMENTS :,)....

ENJOY!

THIS WAS REQUEST-

You walk alone the alleyway while wearing a pink hoodie, you hear shuffling and noises of someone near the corner of the garbage bins and you walk closer and saw a woman sleeping there, you turn to the right opposite of her and look back at her, She wasnt heavy at all you expected but when you tried to carry her you failed and woke her up.

"Hmmm..." Cipher's eyes opening looking into to yours, a smile appears on her lips as if she knows you...

You knew she was a bit familiar to you so you try to remember that face "Cipher..." You said "Hi Y/n" she smiled and kiss your cheek while her hand is touching your other cheek "What are you doing here?!" You ask looking if someone is there watching.

Back then... you actually betrayed her... she never knew until that day... you both were friends and mostly Cipher likes you, until she knew you were betraying her, she avoided you and got taken away.

"No reason..." You rolled your eyes at her response "There is!" You reply "You" She reply again and you shake your head "Ain't me Cipher! Now tell me!" You said losing your patience and she just laughs and stood up so you did too.

Cipher didnt say a word and walk away from the alley and you followed eating  for an answer.

For a 5 minute walk you and Cipher reach your house and she knew your house of course.. She then opens the door unlocking it with a pin so you slap her hands and open the knob with your keys and walk in stepping aside and letting her in.

Once shes in you close the door and talk to break the silence "Tell me... please!" She laughs resting on the couch "no" she reply "You escaped didnt you?..." You look worried about her getting injured or...Hurt.

She nodded her head "You need a rest... Come with me" You said then she follows you to the guest bedroom "Sleep there" you open the door and she just walk away walking to your room "Fine! I'll sleep here then" You were about to walk in the guest room then she pulls you in your room and threw you in the bed "Cuddles..." You look at her when she replied "Cuddles?!" You repeated "I want cuddles Y/n" She then nuzzle on your neck pushing you down the bed laying over her.

You sigh and hug her "I'm sorry..." You said then you felt Cipher kissing your neck making smooching sounds "I love you y/n... now... go rest" she smiled still kissing your neck.

After for a few hours you both fell asleep hugging each other while snoring. You soon wake up in a dream but then saw Chiper and kiss her forehead and went back to sleep.