Charlize Theron

Clingy~~

AGAIN IM SORRY! I HAVE A LOT WORK TO FINISH..

You place your bag near the table after work, you grab the Remote of the TV and push the red power button and the TV turns on to a specific channel, you walk to the couch and sat down turning to a interesting channel and watch some shows, Supper Nanny showed up and ig wasnt new to you, Jojo was just visiting other families that are struggling to discipline their childrens and you sat there and watch for half an hour, The door opens and you turn your head to your shoulder facing the door "Oh hey hun! Hows work?" You ask standing up and walk over to Charlize and grab her bag and pit it away then hug her afterwards "All good hun, just tired" She reply smiling kissing you again and again, You smiled back and you knew she was filming another movie so you completely understand how tired she was so you pulled her to the couch and put the TV to Netflix and watch some romantic movie.

The was just 2 hours and 13 minutes and once it's done you stood up and made dinner. You place the pan on the stove ready cook some dinner. You wanted to make salad too and Charlize suggest she wanted to eat pasta so you cook pasta instead. You open the fridge and saw a plastic box with 7 avocado macarons and other more flavors so you took it out and open the lid and ate one, Charlize notice you, She then gets up and hug you behind getting one of the macarons and took a bite.

You laugh and kiss her cheek then walk to the kitchen counter where the stove was and prepare the pasta on the hot boiling water on the pot, You took another glance at Charlize and she smiled and hug you again.

"You're clingy are ya?" You said then when the pasta was soft you stir it up and put it to the big strainer you bought a few years ago then put the pasta on the strainer and drain the water "Am I?" Charlize replied nibbling on your neck "yes you are! Now move! I'm cooking!" You said then put it to the pan and put all the ingredients needed on the pasta, while Charlize watch you cook her food this time. You barely cook food, Charlize knows how to cook of course but hers was delicious!. Since shes tired you decided you'll be the one to cook for now since shes busy.

After cooking the pasta you place it to the plate and got the sauce on the pan you prepared and put it on the top of the pasta and at some toppings. You place the food on the table and Charlize washed her hands before going to the table and kiss your cheek and kept clinging on you waist, you find it cute but annoying at the same time "Charlize! Go on and eat!" You said putting the water pitcher on the table with a glass and then she pouted "Can you stay? I've missed you" Charlize pouted and you groan "Fine! After eating, I'm going to take a bath" You sat beside her and she claps.

So adorable...

You smiled "Can I bath with you?" She ask and of course you were annoyed "No" You reply "Why not?!" She almost yelled but in a calm tone "You're being so clingy it's annoying!" You said drinking a glass of water "But you find me cute" Charlize giggles while wating the pasta "Fine!" You reply.