Prologue: The Blue Star

Many people don't understand where I come from and how I got here. I come from a Big family. I had at least 4 other siblings. 4 Sisters. I was the youngest of the 5. The Little Brother. I was never a fan of being the favorite. I was more of a fan of being alone in my room enjoying old dusty books and watching the stars through my telescope.

My siblings were never jealous of me because I never accepted My mom's overbearing affection. I hated it more than liked it. Once on my 15th birthday, I got my Grandpa's old explorer Journal. I was so happy that I fully Ignored my mom's 1000-dollar present she got for me. 

I love my Grandfather. He was an urban explorer. He has been in temples and caves searching for treasure! I always looked up to my grandfather. Unlike My dad. Working in his office from morning to afternoon. I only saw him at dinner. He's boring.

For the next five years, I studied every nook and Granny of the book until I knew it from page one to 100. Then my grandfather passed away. I remember not getting up from bed and only hugging the journal. Since then I dedicated my life to that book. I never went anywhere without it. 

I was glued to that Journal. When my mom tried to take it away. I hid it away from her. When I turned twenty six I confronted my mother about being an explorer. Like my grandfather. She dismissed me immediately and said I should work for my father just like my siblings.

I scolded her. My siblings never worked for my father only my three-year-old older sister! We had a big fight about it. Then I locked myself in my room and only came out for food. One night she confronted me about it and my siblings over the family reunion. 

But my Aunt stood up and walked over to my mother. She said that I could do whatever my heart desires! I then said that I was 30 now and that she couldn't control my life anymore. I asked my aunt if I could use her help to get me started and she agreed. 

After 7 years, I got my fair share of adventures and my own journal. I got aboard the ship and the crew went with me to explore overseas. I put my Journal in a water-protected ziplock back. To keep it safe. I opened my Journal and started writing. 

I finally got a taste of what it was like being in my grandfather's shoes. I wrote down many things in My Journal. I was halfway through my journey Until things got rough. We were attacked by sea creatures. Like sharks and Octopuses. I dealt with a lot of storms but.....

This one was the end. We Lost control of the ship overnight. This storm was too rough. Eventually, I got splashed overboard by a big wave. I had fallen into the water. I tried to swim up but... It was no use. My bag was too heavy and I needed that bag.

 As I sunk more and more to the bottom I saw a bright blue Light. Coming ever so closely. It looked like a star. Small sparkles and butterflies came from it. It's beautiful! I was running out of air. Here it is my deathbed. Lost in the endless Ocean. I slowly got closer to the star.

Once I got very close. I saw blue. My body was slowly choking on itself. I got closer to the Light. I was being pulled in. Once I got really close I teleported! I was in the sky at brought day Light! That's strange! I looked down Seeing Water below me. I ended up falling into it And Blacking out. 

I thought I was dead! Yet I'm not. What was that blue star in the ocean? Why did I teleport? How did it do that? and where am I?...