~ 23 ~

(T - 2 chapters)

"Oh, I thought they were kidding when they said you were back," Jake said when he walked up to Jungwon and Mei. Jay, Sunghoon, and Heeseung followed him, Niki and Sunoo running to catch up.

"Hi, Mei!" Sunoo said, going up to Mei.

"Niki told me everything- congratulations. I told you so, Jungwon. I told you that you'd end up together, but you don't believe me," Sunoo said, sassy.

"Niki, I told you not to say anything yet!" Jungwon whined as Mei laughed beside him.

"Of everyone to tell you chose Niki, I think that's your fault."

"So, details??" Jay asked.

"You guys just like I don't know so there, I wanna tell them!" Niki said excitedly, Sunoo right alongside him.

Jungwon shook his head but laughed it off.

"So when Mei came back last weekend, he gave her this flower that she had taught him about. Which first off- give the boy 5 points for remembering the flower. And she told him that she needed to get him the same flower. They used a flower as their confession to each other. But even though they did that, they weren't together yet." Niki said it within one breath, taking a second after finishing.

Jungwon looked over at Mei, who had been watching his friends intently.

She was ethereal in his eyes.

"It was about two more days before they made it official at 3 in the morning. They were just sitting on the front porch talking. And apparently, he commented about it, and she responded, 'Only a crazy person would say no to you.' So he asked her to be his girlfriend, and her first response was, 'What if I'm crazy?'. She still said yes, but he scared him." Sunoo continued.

"You forgot the best part," Jungwon laughed.

"Which part?"

At this point, Mei knew what Jungwon was about to say and tried to hide her face.

"After that, we continued talking until she fell asleep, so I carried her to her room, and my parents got it on video and posted it to Facebook the next morning," Jungwon laughed.

"So, first kiss yet?" Heeseung asked.

"No," Jungwon said calmly.

"Living proof you can be in a relationship and not have to kiss to prove you're in love," Sunoo said dramatically.