~ 9 ~

"Don't worry, Mei. The rest of my friends aren't as bad as Niki. I promise," Jungwon said, walking with Mei to his friends.

"Mhm," Mei hummed, unsure, as the group of boys grew closer.

"Okay, so the guy on the left is Heeseung. The one next to him is Jake, don't mix them up unless you're doing it on purpose - they get mad. They might let it slide with you, though. Then it's Jay and Sunghoon," Jungwon said, pointing out his friends.

"They don't look that similar, though, and what do you mean  you 'they might let it side with you'?" Mei asked, looking over at him.

"They don't mind when pretty people do it," Jungwon said cooly,

"I'm not...I...what are you...what the fuck...uhm..." Mei couldn't figure out how to respond; it caught her off guard.

"Yo, Miss Run away, what's got you so tongue twisted?" Niki asked jokingly.

"Why are you calling her miss runaway? That's rude. Be nice, Niki," Heeseung scolded.

"Yeah, be nice, Niki," Jungwon mocked.

"You didn't answer my question, though. What'd he say to make you fumble your words?" Niki asked.

"I don't know. All I did was answer her question, and suddenly, it happened," Jungwon explained.

"What'd you say? Like, actually?" Jay asked.

"I said that Jake and Heeseung wouldn't mind if she got them mixed up since she is pretty," Jungwon said, confused.

"Aw, did Mei get flustered?" Sunoo smiled teasingly.